Chapter 18 - Yummy glass

(Starting with a time skip to late at night. Writer's block is a bitch.)

Ink's POV(hhhhhhh)

I laid on my side, with the blanket covering my lower face. ((I don't know if I used the right past tense of 'lay'. Probably not-))

I was looking at Error sleeping as his leg suddenly yeeted itself on top of my legs, almost as if it was a kick.

...this bitch just kicked me.

"Whoops." I heard Error mumble.

I smiled shaking my head as I pushed myself up and opened the door. It let out a very loud creak. Why are doors always so loud at night?

I turn back to Error to see if he was still sleeping. His leg is in my spot. I'ma throw some hands at that leg later.

Slowly closing the door behind me, I started to go downstairs while turning on the lights. While taking a look around the room, I noticed that the kitchen cabinet had been wide open.

Maybe I forgot to close it.

I dragged my feet towards the open cabinet and closed it. I took a step forward and felt something sharp on the bottom of my foot.

Ignoring the random feeling of being watched, I quickly jumped back and looked at my foot.
There, laid a piece of glass on the floor.

"You okay?"

Again, I quickly turned around and saw Error standing somewhat behind me.

"Wh- geez, don't do that."

"Do what?" He asked as he bent down and picked the piece of glass up.

"For starters, hold a piece of glass like that." I said while taking the glass from him and continuing. "And magically appearing behind me."

"What can I say? I'm fast as fuck boy."

"Apparently in other cases too."

"Wanna test that theory out?"

"NO tHankS." I shuffled back.

I started at the piece of glass in my hand and moved it to my nose, sniffing it.

Error looked at me from the side. Suddenly I tried to bite it. Error smacked the glass out of my hand.

"Aw.."

"No glass. Bad."

I frowned at him.

"I was putting the glass in the garbage."

Error stood there for a couple of seconds trying to process what that meant. Then he got it. He dramatically gasped as he picked up the glass once again and walked to the garbage can.

"This here is garbage." He said as he dropped the glass shard into the trash can.

"Hey..the garbage can has feelings too." I whined.

Error closed the lid and patted it.

"Anyways, why are you up? It's late."

"I got hungry after you kicked me."  I walked towards the fridge.

"I kicked you?" He asked as he took a seat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.
((If you don't know what an island is in kitchen terms, it's like where some people have the sink in the middle of the kitchen, or just a random countertop))

"Yeah. Speaking of you kicking me, I gotta fight your leg."

"Not my leg." He dropped his head on the countertop.

"Yus, your leg. You want anything?" I pulled out a box of chocolate and did a little dance towards Error.

"This late?"

"It's never too late for food. Especially chocolate." I threw a piece into my mouth and put one near his. He did a little smile before opening his mouth.

"Yoink." I put it in his mouth and pulled it back before he bit my hand.

I shared my chocolate with him a bit more before putting it back in the fridge.

"No more chocolate."

Error gasped and picked his head up.

"No more chocolate?!?"

"Nope. None. Nada. All gone."

Error gasped once again and dropped his head.

"Noooo."

I snorted and walked towards the light switch.

"Coming?"

"Yep." He pushed himself off the seat and pulled me away from the light switch.

"Wait, I gotta turn it off."

He picked me up and walked near the light switch, not dropping me.

"So you're not gonna put me down?"

"Nope."

I sighed and switched the lights. All of a sudden, Error took off and started running up the stairs.

We reached the room and he flung the door open with his foot and closed it behind him by pushing himself on the door.

"I have saved you, m'lady."

I gasped. "Mi héroe!"

"I deserve more chocolate." He dropped himself on the bed.

"No."

Word count: 738
10/23/2020

I'm sorry- this was- ew.