Chapter 5- Acceptance

Nightmare's POV (huehuehue-)

The glitching idiot hasn't been seen today. The same response was given from every darn skeleton in this household.

He's not in his room, not to mention the decrease of sweaters laying around.

Wait I have a phone. I mentally smacked myself. I pulled my phone from my pocket. I kept trying to put my passcode in by tapping, but it didn't work. Mother fuc-

"HOW THE FUCK DO I PUT THE PASSWORD IN??" I tried yelling for a response.

After awhile Killer yelled back, "Slide up."

The hell does he mean 'slide up'
((Sinners, this is your time to shine))

"WHEREEE?"

"ON THE SCREEN"
I slid my thumb up the screen.
The numbers appeared on the screen. I put the numbers for my passcode in and eventually my home screen appeared.

Oh.

"I KNEW THAT."

I could hear the idiots laughing. I swear I'm gonna bitch slap them.

I went to Error's contact and messaged, "Sir, where the fuck are you?"

2 minutes passed. I'm getting impatient.

Error's POV

It's the afternoon. During breakfast, Ink and I agreed to go to Outertale. Ink likes all the AU's so he doesn't really mind which one we go to. I like Outertale because of the stars, and how quiet it is. I left my phone on the charger upstairs. I had forgotten to put it to charge last night while we were sleeping. ((The pain))

We would leave in a couple of minutes. Maybe it would be a time to get to know each other a bit more, other than in battles. I've been falling for the smaller. How can I not? ((Ink a smol bean))

He's tiny. That just makes it even better. And his little rainbow blush.

I was snapped out of thoughts as I heard little footsteps coming towards me. It sounded a bit too fast to be walking.

I turned around to see Ink standing behind me. He put a sweater on. Yeah, no, I'm concerned now.

I made a portal to Outertale as we both walked in. As soon as we entered, the black void with white sparkles in the sky filled our surroundings. In the distance, we could see other planets, a nice cream cart, and little monster children chasing each other. It's nice to take a break from destroying and actually take in the surroundings.

I felt a little hand slightly pull on my sweater.

"Hi mister! Do you and your friend want to join us? We're playing tag!" A little monster child said, excited at the thought of new friends to play with. I looked at Ink to see his happy expression.

"Pleeeaseeee Error, can we play with them?" Ink begged. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Fine."

"Yaay!" The two of them said.

"Follow me." The child said before she ran off into a group of at least 2 more children. We did as we were told and walked towards the little children cult.

"Okay! So, I'll be it, and the rules are simple, no cheating, which means teleporting." She said. I'll call her Thing 1.

There was another child, a little boy who looked like Thing 1. Thing 2.

And then another little boy. Chicken Nuggets.

There. I didn't know their names, so I made some. Pretty creative, don't cha' think?