Chapter 14 - "shorty got them apple bottom jeeeeansss"

Error's POV

"Well now. Ain't that fucked up.." I heard Ink say from the kitchen after the sound of something being hit very hard.

I looked up from my phone to see him hopping on one foot.
"What happened?"

"I stubbed my toe."

"Ouch." I commented.

He threw himself on the spot next to me before climbing on my lap.

"Well aren't you just a cuddle bug." I said after wrapping my arms around his waist. He giggled and did the same around my neck.

I started to feel Ink squirm around.

"You okay?"

"Noooo.." he trailed off.

"What's wrong?" I tried looking down at him but his hEad was iN the wAy.

"It's hottt."

I can't blame him. He's always in those sleeves of his.

"Then go ahead and put some shorts on."

He moved his head and looked at me dead in the eye sockets. He looked like he was about to slap a bitch. And that bitch was me.
Suddenly I remember what he did to himself. Mentally, I smacked myself.

"It's okay, I won't judge."  I tickled his side.

He stuck his tongue out before jumping off my lap and walking upstairs.

Ink's POV
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Error's POV
It's been a while since he's been upstairs. I started getting a bit nervous.

Sooner or later, I heard Ink running downstairs. I looked at the door frame leading to upstairs to see Ink standing with a pair of shorts and a shirt. He posed at the door frame with green pieces of paper falling from his hand.

I supposed it was raining money.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

((.w. I had to draw it- I'm sorry.))

I couldn't help but snicker at him.

"You no like?" He said as he danced his way over.

I used my strings to pull him on my lap.
"Like."

It was only until now I realized the swirls on his body. I didn't realize I started tracing them. Nor the fact Ink was chasing my finger with his mouth trying to bite it.

I kept my finger still to see what he would do. I only ended up with a bitten finger and a vicious bean.

"Gimme finger!"

"No!!" He was currently sitting on top of me, trying to bite my finger.

"Finger!"

"No!" I protested.

"Okay. No finger" He slid off me.

"Yes finger." I shoved my finger next to his face.

"Yes finger or no finger?" He laughed while sitting on the other side of the couch.

"I mean- I can finger you~"

His face exploded with color as he pushed himself into the couch.

"I'm just joking" I laughed as I crawled over to him.

I dropped myself on his chest and let him pet me.

He started using both of his hands and patting my head.

"What are you doing to my head?"

"I don't even know myself." He laughed.

((Do you guys want meh to put lemon? .n. I'm just gonna say- I'm very bad at it and I don't know how it works.))

Out of nowhere, Ink started humming something. Sounded like the My Little Pony theme song. Don't ask how I know.

I slowly moved my head up to look at him. We made eye contact for a couple of minutes before he smacked his hand over my eye sockets.

You see, we were having a little cuddle moment before Ink's phone started buzzing.

"Hold on."

He took ahold of his phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

He sat there for a while, staring at me.

"Something wrong?" I mouthed.

He shrugged his shoulders in response.

Suddenly I heard something loud come from the other side of the phone. Ink, on the other hand, dropped his phone on the floor and pulled a paintbrush from the fucking couch.

"What the-" I was surprised. It's not like you see someone who keeps a paintbrush in the couch every day.

"Don't ask. I keep em' all around the place. There's one in the bed that you don't know about."

"In the bed?-"

"And bathroom."

This Squid is on a whole different level of prepared.

He slightly leaned off the couch to pick it up and put it next to his ear. I wanted to hear what was happening, so I lightly pushed his hand down and pressed the speaker button.

Once again it was quiet. Until another bang was heard. The bangs started getting louder and louder until it came to a sudden stop.

Everything was quiet. Ink was about to press the end button until a very high pitched scream came from the other side of the phone. More determined than ever, he smashed his finger on the end button, being very startled by the scream. For extra measures, he threw his phone on the other side of the room.

"That shit is cursed!!" He yelled as he threw a bunch of paintbrushes.

"I'm sure it's not." I got up to grab his phone.

"No! Don't touch it!"

I laughed at his childishness. ((I'm pretty sure that's not a word.))

I picked the phone up and waved it side to side.

"See, not cursed." I chuckled as I walked back to him and gave a peck on his cheek while giving him his phone back.

He started tapping all over his phone.

"Whatcha' doing?" I asked him, being curious about his actions.

"I'm getting rid of that monstrosity."

"Pfft. It was probably some children messing around."

"But the scream.." He looked up at me.

"Com' on, let's try to forget about it. Okay?"

"..ok." he mumbled.

Five minutes passed. He got another call. This time it wasn't quiet.

"Ink... It's Dream." Blue said on the other line.

Word count: 951
8/31/2020

_ _ _ _ _

Eee I tried- sorry

Faking A Smile [Errorink] (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें