Chapter 27 - Fresh (Short) (1/2)

((posting another chapter right after this mostly because it's under a certain amount of words- lol))

Ink's POV

After that odd interaction, I was again left alone with myself.

Skip to at least 3 days later,
I tried contacting Fresh at some point to check up on him. It's been a while since anyone has actually seen him face to face.
In all honesty, he hasn't been as "radical" after the incident.
Geno did say at some point that he used to look up to Error when they were younger.

I continued to sit on the couch and spaced out-or that was until my phone buzzed again.
I am getting a shit load of messages than usual today.

"'Hello Ink : )
I was wondering if you've seen Fresh" The message read; it was from Geno.

"'No, sorry. I haven't'"
"Geez. Alright, thanks anyway. Just let me know if you hear from the kid."

I sat there and looked at the carpet.
Fresh not answering his messages..? I could hope nothing happened.

"Have you guys tried calling him?" I sent it to Geno.
"It keeps going to voicemail."
"What's his voicemail? Just curious"

It took a while for him to type, but he finally sent a message trying to describe his voicemail.
"There's loud music blasting in the background and he's saying something under the words of, 'wiggity wiggity call later bro' or something like that".

"lol thanks. You guys should break into his house. I do that to Blue when he doesn't answer my messages".
"No. I'm not trying to get accused of a burglary, but you do you".
"Wimp. Where does he live?"
"I would honestly tell you if I knew, but nobody really knows where the fucking kid lives".

I laughed to myself. It's true, no one knows where the guy lives. He just randomly appears and no one mentions it.
Most of us assume he lives in a house in some random AU.

I guess I'll find out.