Chapter 21 - A date?

Buckle up kiddos.

Error's POV

It's come to my attention that I haven't taken Ink out on a 'proper' date, so why not a better time to do than today? It is Valentine's Day after all.

I heard Outertale would be having a meteor shower tonight, so I'd like to use that to my advantage.

Looking to my side, I see Ink sleeping peacefully. I gently stroked his skull as a soft smile slowly appeared to my liking.

Maybe I could pick up some pastries from Muffet's. Or maybe make a quick stop to Undertale and grab some french fries from Grillby's.

I looked around the room, still lost in thoughts. Clothes that appeared too small for me was spread on the floor.

I chuckled at how sloppy the smaller could be.

Continuing to look around the room, I saw.. that son of a bitch, Oompa Loompa looking brush.
I'd rip that piece of wood to shreds if I could.

A little finger started to poke the side of my waist. Looking down, I saw the little squid wide awake, trying to hold in his laugh.

"Morning." He snickered.

"Good morning." I poked his cheek.

"Whatcha' thinking about?"

"Nothing.." I used my thumb to stroke his cheek.

"Lies. You're giving the 'leave me alone. I'm thinking' look."

"Okay, nothing important."  I huffed.

"Alright.."

He pushed himself off the bed and picked up the spread out clothing on the floor.

I watched him neatly fold the clothes and place them on top of the dresser.

"Kiki. Do you think maybe you can split up your work again?"

"Split up?"

"Yeah..you know. Do some today..? Do the rest tomorrow."

He stood there thinking about it.

"Error, that's a waste of time."

"I know, I know." I mumbled.

The room had gotten uncomfortably quiet. The only sound available was his movements.

Suddenly he had sighed. "Alright. I'll split it up. Again."

"Thank youuu."

He rolled his eye lights in a joking manner.

Time passed by and Ink had once again left.

Now, this is where things get into action.
I'd have to look for a spot in Outertale and things to do while we're there. Plus, I'd have to try and figure out the timing and get the food.

Maybe I could also ask someone for help?

3rd Person?-))

At least an hour had passed by after he had chosen the spot for their date.

Noticing that it was a lot for himself to do, he had asked Cross and Dream for help. Why? I don't know. For plot shit.

Dream's job was to pick up the stuff without eating it while Cross and Error set up the spot.

Things were going good and perfectly planned. He had also bumped into the three children from their last visit at some point. They were very happy to see the glitchy skeleton. Error had told them about what has happening and had agreed to let them tag along for fun.