ch 19

Tanya!! Shivika Whisphered in shock!

Annika's pov

What is she Doing Here! She ruined my complete Life Now again she returned in my life To give me pain!
Why It has to Happen With me! Whenever Happiness Knocks My door god send Another Bundle of sorrow In my life! Am I so bad That I don't even Deserve Tinest happiness!

I turned towards Shivaay Who was already staring Me as if he is trying to understand my thoughts! He blinked towards me as if telling he is there gripping my hands Tightly ! I nodded with tears!

How dare you to come here ? Shivaay shouted! Everyone were looking at Shivaay in shock!

Sorry Do I know you? Tanya asked and My mouth dropped Down!

Stop pretending! Shivaay shouted

Shiv Calm Down She is my assistant Sanaya! Actually what happened That She had met with an accident with my car! So I took her to hospital there doctors told she lost her memory So I took her responsibility untill she remembers Her past! Pavan Chacha Ji Explained Making Shivaay and I become shocked!

And shivaay puttar How are you even speaking to guest? Dadi intervened!

She deserves It! Shivaay Said and Pulled Me as we Went To our room! As soon as we reached in our room He hugged me tightly!

This time don't leave me! He said in most painful voice!

I won't I said

What do you think why she is here? I asked Her parted from Me And cupped my face!

To Seperate Us again! It is not possible that She came on the Same day When we were mending Our relation she must be planning something Huge! he said and I nodded

First we Need to find Out That She had memory loss Or she is just acting! I said

But how? Shivaay asked

I Have a plan! Do you remember Aman? I asked

Yes Aman kapoor..Who was Tanya's Boyfriend And they shared bed Multiple Times Before He got to know she was cheating him On his back! And Tanya was Cheating on him with His money! She had spended 2 Crore from His account ! That was Such a big scandal How can I even Forget that! Shivaay said

Yup Now we Need to find Aman and present him in front of Tanya Bni Sanaya! I said

My Girl is Blessed with beauty with Brain! He said and pecked my cheecks!

BTW I have heard Aman Is in Mumbai Only! Shivaay said

Wow then let's bring him today only! I exaclimed!

Our all problems will be cleared when she will tell Us that who was the mastermind behind all this! I Said In low voice!

I will be there for you! He said

Then we Used Our contacts To find Aman! Within an hour I and Shivaay were Outside Aman's house knocking the door! He opened the door And his face was deprived Of any Sort of reaction as if he knew we would be coming! We told him our plan and he agreed Without asking any question!It was shocking For me!

We took to OM where everyone were chit chatting including Tanya! As soon as we entered In Mansion with Aman i Focussed on Tanya's expressions! Neither she had worry nor Fear She was Showing as if she doesn't know aman's or ours Existence!

I looked at shivaay and shook My head! Our plan failed! But I had got an Idea that someone from family is keeping eye on us! But I can't tell this to Shivaay May be He will fall weak As his family is his priority!

Who is this boy Shivaay? Dadi asked poiting towards!

A friend from college Am I right Tanya Ops I mean Sanya! Shivaay smirked!

why are you asking from her Shivaay! his uncle Said In loud voice!

Bcoz she Is the one who ruined My life! Bcoz of her I got seprated From Annika Bcoz of her Annika's family Died and bcoz of her Annika was Hating Me and Oberio Family ! She Destroyed Annika's family! She killed Trivedi Family! She made my annika orphan!Shivaay yelled making me shock! He revealed Everything in front Of the Family! I grasped in shock! I didn't Knew how the family will Reacte Knowing I antheir enemy's daughter and I was here to take revenge!

What she is trivedi's Daughter? Tej uncle Said being Shocked! Shivaay Groaned In Guilt realising what blunder He created! I really don't deserve happiness and peace in my life!

That's why you hidded our project File you want to take revenge From us don't you! Tej uncle Again Yelled at me!

Please lower Your Voice infront Of my wife! Shivaay Said shielding ME! I holded His arms Tightly And whisphered In his ears "You already ruined Everything Don't spoil Things More "

Stop Protecting her Shivaay She Was here To Ruin us! Jahanvi Aunty shouted This time! What do I even say Bcoz Ya I was here for This purpose only!

Ridiculous Girl You are Still standing here! You are same like Your Father Shameless! He couldn't handle Business Properly and her daughter is here blaming us! Pavan spoke

Now enough I couldn't take it more! If They would have insulted Me I could have taken that But Not On my father!

Then Will you mind Telling Me How and why You guys ruined My family! I stepped Towards elders!

OMM look at this girl's Ik toh chori Upper se seena joori ! Pinky aunty Said

Annika puttar I didn't expected This from you! Dadi said

I am sorry Dadi But you don't know what your family Has done to my family! They had Misused my emotions To take out My company's Secret! We were on roads Overnight! I had to Work As waitress I became an orphan everything Just Bcoz of your sons! I finally bursted out!

Annika Stop it enough now! I heard Shivaay's voice which I ignored

Dadi Fall on couch probably in Shock!

OMM what this girl is barkings! Shivaay Throw This girls out now! pinky aunty yelled!

Why truth Hurted More than expectation Aunty? I asked in the mean time I looked The Faces Of oberio family! There were sweat buds On Tej uncle's forehead!

Ops Tej uncle It's seems To be so Hot isn't it? I asked

You shutup and get Out of my house! He shouted!

You are forgetting that Your son married me! I am The owner of the 50% Of house! Isn't it darling! I said while moving towards Shivaay with smirk!

Stop It annika I told you I will find the truth with you But you are going over board! Shivaay said With Anger filled Voice!

To Be Continued