𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

"Well then, Mr Tumnus it is."
Peter said as he went in to get some coats out of the wardrobe.
"But we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this!"
Susan said, shivering.
"No. But I'm pretty sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these."
Peter said, giving us some of the coats he found. I put mine on quickly and smiled even more now that I wasn't cold.
"Anyway, if you think about it logically, we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe."

"But that's a girl's coat!"
Edmund exclaimed.
"I know."
Peter said.
"Why not give it to Y/n?"
Edmund asked Peter.
"Well I think Y/n looks good the coat she's already wearing!"

Peter said turning round, smiling at me with rosy cheeks either from the cold or was he...blushing? I blushed and turned the other way while Lucy and Susan wiggled their eyebrows at me.
'Oh dear'
I thought to myself, they're definitely going to tease me about this.

We walked through the beautiful forest to Mr Tumnus' house. Lucy was talking about our visit to him.
"Lots of lovely food, and we'll have lots of.." And she stopped as we saw the door of his house broken down.
"Lu?"
I started to sprint over to the house, what the hell happened to Tumnus?
"Y/n?!"
The others ran after me. We walked inside as I gasped in shock, it was freezing, part of it covered in snow and frost!

"Who would do something like this?"