𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

We stared down below to see all of the Witch's army holding flaming torches, growling and taunting at father as he walked up a flight of stairs to a stone table, the witch doing so too but opposite him.

''Behold. The great lion.''
She spoke as her army laughed at Aslan. A minotaur walked up to him holding a spear, father growled at this so the beast looked at Jadis. She nodded and he hit father, knocking him down but he didn't get back up or fight back.
''Do you want some milk?''
A dwarf taunted him.
''Why won't he fight back?''
Lucy questioned.

''Bind him!''
The witch ordered her army, they circled father and bound him with ropes which were way to tight.
''Wait! Let him first be shaved.''
More creatures circled him and I looked in horror as they started to cut off all of his mane, father closed his eyes to hide his sadness.

I closed my eyes, feeling the tears begin to flow. I knew how much his mane meant to him, it showed how amazing and powerful he was. When he was all shaved, the witch ordered for him to be brought to her. Two off her soldiers dragged Aslan up the steps causing him immense pain.

Jadis silenced the crowd and a bunch of voltures with staffs began hitting them off of the ground ,creating more tension. The beat hitting me in the head.
''You know Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this that you could save the human traitor?''
The girls and I exchanged worried glances.

''You are giving me your life and saving no one.''
She chuckled at this.
''So much for love.''
I looked down. Father does so much for Narnia.

Jadis stood up and began her speech, all of her supporters cheering for her.
''Tonight, the deep magic will be appeased! But tomorrow, we will take Narnia forever!''

Lucy gasped, and we looked in horror as the animals began cheering louder, creating a beat.
''In that knowledge, despair.''
She spoke as she lifted a dagger.

Father looked in the direction we were hiding and looked me dead in the eyes, the sadness in his being very visible as more tears welled up in all of our eyes.

''And die!''
We all gasped as white witch stabbed him in the heart as the light in his eyes vanished.