𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

We got ready to leave the next day and went to the train station which was packed with tons of people. As Mrs Pevensie finished tying Lucy's name tag, she made sure Lucy was safe and warm.

"Don't worry Mrs Pevensie, I'll keep her safe while we're away."
I reassured her. She smiled at me and gave me a hug as she told me to take care of everyone with Peter . (Your Peter's age btw which I think is 14/15 in the movie)

She then moved onto Edmund who complained about leaving. She tried to kiss him on the head but he moved his head away. I felt incredibly bad for her. She went over to Peter and also made him promise to take care of everyone. Mrs Pevensie turned to Susan and they hugged, holding back tears.

When they let go, Mrs Pevensie stepped back and told us to go, Susan and I took Lucy's hands and we went to the train.
"May I have your tickets please?"
The ticket lady asked Peter as he was looking at some soldiers.
"Peter."
I called and he snapped out of his daze, giving the tickets to the woman.

We moved and Lucy stayed back looking for her mum, Peter got down to Lucy's height.
"Come on Lucy, we have to stick together now."
I backed him up and gave Lucy a reassuring smile as we got onto the train and waved goodbye.

We got into a compartment with a girl and a boy. After some time, we stopped at a train station and the two got off, only to be separated and taken by two complete strangers. I felt so bad for them, I don't know what I'd do without the Pevensies.

I'm glad we get to stick together.