𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝

I swear I published this chapter like a week ago, I pre-wrote it and all...
Oh well, enjoy! KSHDJSHDKKHD THIS BOOK IS ALMOST DONE

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

Edmund, Peter, Susan, Lucy and Aslan walked along the throne room of Cair Paravel, Tumnus and I walking behind them. (I know the beavers hold the crown's but i'mma change that here.) They all looked so elegant in their 'royal outfits'.

They stopped at their thrones, Peter and Edmund's thrones had swords engraved at the top, Susan's had a horn and Lucy's had a cordial bottle. Like the gifts they had received from father Christmas.

"To the glistening Eastern sea, I give you queen Lucy, the Valiant."
Me and Tumnus walked forward, I took the small silver crown for her and gently put it on her head as she bowed down. We both smiled at each other, then Father spoke again as we walked over to Edmund.

"To the great Western wood, King Edmund, the Just."
And I put the crown on his head too. Lucy's crown looked like vines with small flowers woven together but silver, Edmund's was a more stereotypical one but also had leaves on it.

"To the radiant Southern sun, Queen Susan, the gentle."
Susan bowed slightly as I put her crown on her, Susan's was like Lucy's but gold and had bigger flowers. She had a beautiful smile painted on her face.

"And to the clear Northern sky, I give you King Peter, the magnificent."
I carefully put his crown on his head, it was also gold with Oak leafs on the tips. He smiled at me and I smiled back, he looked very handsome in his royal clothes.

"Yet one other person is getting a title today, Y/n the graceful." Aslan spoke turning to me as I stared in confusion. I turned to look at Tumnus who was holding a small crown in his hands, where he got that I do not know but I bowed as he put it on me. I smiled, confused at him but he just smiled back and winked.
'Cheeky boy'
"Y/n, you have the import role as being the protector and friend of the Kings and Queens of Narnia. You have courage and kindness, not everyone possess these two traits." Father told me as I walked away to stand at the side of Lucy's throne.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, Always a king or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan told the now royal children, turning around.

"Long live king Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!"
We all chanted joyfully as the Pevensies grinned at us. The beavers cheering more loudly for Lucy as she laughed with a happy smile.