𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

Peter looked around him to see his comrades being knocked down by the witch's army. The gryphons flying at the witch being turned to stone and breaking apart on the ledges of the rocks.

''Edmund! There's too many! Get out of here!''
Peter shouted making Edmund stop fighting.
''Get the girls and get them home!''
''You heard him! Lets go!''
Mr Beaver dragged Edmund along.

Edmund watched his brother fight and the witch walk towards him, he drew his sword and began to walk back to the battle.
''Peter said get out of here.''
Mr Beaver reminded him.
''Peter's not king yet.''
Ed retorted and ran down.

He ran behind the witch as she glared at him, poking her staff at him and staring at him with hate as he slashed it in half with his sword. But Edmund's victory didn't last long as she stabbed him right in the side.

''Edmund!''
Peter screamed in the distance.
He glared at the witch with a dangerous glint in his eye, he began to run towards her, stabbing ever opponent trying to stop him get to her as he and the witch began to battle. There were many moments Peter thought it would be his end but he dodged the witch's blades and their duel continued.

There was a loud roar and everyone turned to see Aslan and a large group of Narnians.
''Impossible!''
The white witch exclaimed as all the previously frozen Narnians ran towards the battle. Aslan, Lucy, Susan and Y/n included as they ran down the slopes making the Narnian army much stronger.

Peter's duel wiht the witch continued as she knocked him down, stabbing his arm.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

I scanned the battle field to find Peter and saw him looking at us next to the witch. I quickly ran down to him to watch him fight her more, she knocked him down and stabbed his right arm, he cried out in pain and I ran over to them.

''You little bitch!''
I screamed as I knocked her down and stabbed her in the heart with my dagger, killing her once and for all.

It was like time stopped as I turned around to face the now standing Peter.
''It is finished.''
I announced and ran forward to him, embracing him tightly.

''Peter! Y/n!''
We heard Lucy and Susan shout as Lucy hugged Peter.
''Where's Edmund?''
Susan asked Peter and he looked at her with confusion written across his face so we ran to find him gasping for air on the ground with the witch's dwarf behind him, an axe in hand.

''Edmund!''
We shouted as I drew an arrow and shot the dwarf, knocking him down. We ran towards Ed, taking off his helmet. Lucy took her cordial and gave a couple of drops to edmund. His cuts then began to close as he started coughing and Peter hugged him.

''When are you gong to learn to do as your told?''
Peter jokingly asked as we all hugged Ed.

The battle was finally over, Narnia was free.