𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

How the frickety frack does someone write such amazing music, the Narnia soundtrack gives my chills it's SO GOOD

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

It was now further on in the day, you could hear the loud screech of a gryphon echoing around for miles. It neared the army of Aslan, now Peter's and sat down near him.

''They come your highness, in numbers and weapons far greater than our own.''
The gryphon reported hurriedly.
Oreius spoke posititively.
''Numbers do not win a battle.''
''No. But I bet they help.''
Peter said, looking off into the direction where the witch's army was arriving from.

The front line of attack growled as they saw a minotaur appeared from behind a rock, miles away. It roared and a huge army began to emerge into Peter's line of sight. Two polar bears got onto the ledge next to the minotaur, pulling the white witch who was wearing Aslan's mane.

Peter looked back to face Edmund and he nodded as a sign of reassurance. He looked forward, unsheathed his sword and a horn was blown out. The army began to cheer loudly, getting into the battle spirit.

''I have no interest for prisoners. Kill them all.''
The white witch ordered and the minotaur roared yet again, now causing Jadis' side to cheer and begin to run forward.

Now Edmund unsheathed his sword and Peter rammed his sword in front of him as a group of gryphons flew forward, holding huge boulders. They began to throw them down, taking out some of the queen's army.

Peter turned to his left and looked at Oreius.
''Are you with me?''
He asked to which Oreius replied.
''To death.''
They both looked onward and Peter shouted out.

''For Narnia and for Aslan!''
The army rushed forwards, Peter infront of them. The cheetahs sped up and spears were put infront of the centaurs. Oreius drew his two swords.