I hate people.

Moore got in next to me, "Hi," he waved before sensing the tension, "Oh, don't worry about her. I can assure you that she's an absolute sweetheart, she is just moody... it's that time... you know?" He whispered not so quietly.

Can I go to jail for killing him... I mean technically if no one witnesses it then I'm okay, right? That just means I'll have to get the taxi driver to look away or something. He wouldn't be a witness because he didn't see anything and I'll turn music on so he doesn't hear anything. Perfect plan.

"Oh of course! I apologize, may I know your destination?" He asked turning slightly.

"Uh... it's," Moore checked his pockets, "Ah! Here you go," he handed the driver a paper, "We need to go there." He nodded.

"Yes sir." The driver replied.

The car started moving and since my cuffs were in front of me I took my phone with trouble out of my hood pocket. My fingers tapped quietly and I could see Moore watching me before I handed the phone over to him.

"Where exactly are we going?" He read loudly, "Oh, well your brother owns a mansion a bit in the countryside. I guess the city isn't for everyone." He said handing me my phone.

My eyes went out the window, a half brother. I won't lie, it was a bit weird hearing that I had more family. I half expected myself to be excited but for some reason I'm not, I don't want more family. With what I've gone through family isn't something at the top of my Christmas list. If anything it's quite the opposite.

It took forty minutes but we finally made it to what looked like a forest. The drive turned on a dirt road making my curiosity grow quickly. We passed an open gate and my eyes caught something but it was too quick for me to process. The dirt was long gone and replaced with gravel before we saw the home. I scoffed, a mansion? This was a fucking castle. The car rolled to a stop and Moore got out and opened my door.

"Wait here will you, I am going to need a ride back to the city." He told the drive who nodded.

Moore grabbed my bags and pulled me along with a free hand to the large double doors. He rang the bell and a minute later an old man who I assumed was the butler by his outfit.

"Mr. Moore and Miss Sage, do come in, the boss has been expecting you." He bowed moving aside.

No one said he was rich.

"Let us take those," the butler said before handing them to maids.

"Um thank you..." Moore trailed off.

"Ah, yes... My apologies, I am Jensen the house manager." He introduced politely.

Moore stuck his hand out, "Very nice to meet you. I believe we have to get someone to someone else." He nodded at me.

"Of course, follow me." He turned sharply before walking.

My eyes scanned everything as we walked through the large foyer. I saw a large marble arch and admired the architecture until my eyes landed on what I saw at the gate.

A family crest.

But it was not any family crest, it was the Vaughn family crest. It was simple so it was unsuspected but in the criminal world in meant power, it meant death.

I stopped, oh fuck no! He said I had a half brother, not half brothers. That means there are six of them! I can't do this, no way. They can't send me from a criminal father to a whole criminal family! They are the mafia, Moore can't do this. I change my mind, I am not doing it. I turned to run but someone picked me up and I thrashed wildly.