Intimacy

She only ever whished that love with him would be like that. She never thought it was actually going to be like in her dreams.

She was curled up in the bed, thinking about nothing when he entered the room and approached her. Neither of them said anything. He just placed his arms and legs on either side of her body, levitating on top of her. She didn't instantly looked at him, even if she wanted to. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on her temple and a second later, another one on her cheek. She turned her head to face him. Here he was, as beautiful as ever, looking at her in the eyes. She couldn't tell what was inside his head. Maybe like hers, it was empty at the moment. She moved her arms out of the covers and placed her hands on either side of his face, then kissed his lips. At this instant both knew what would happen. Although it wouldn't be one of those times they needed each other so much they would tear their clothes and skins off. It would be one of those times they needed to say "I love you.", "I'm here for you.", "I need you.". She loved those times as much as he. So they slowly kissed, tenderly touching each others faces and hair. Then went the clothes, taken off as slowly as possible. They would only kiss their mouths, faces and necks, the rest of the time, they would look into one another's eyes as their hips were moving synchronously. He would delicately brush her hair and sensually trace the traits of her face with the edge of his fingers. She would slowly move her fingers from his back to his neck, passing a hand  through his hair at times. They would whisper their names in their ears and close to the other's lips, which was indescribable. When they both reached their pleasure, he didn't moved out directly as they kissed lovingly and whispered "I love you" to each other. Once he laid down next to her, she curled herself up in his arms and he closed them around her. Her head against his chest, she could hear his breathing and heartbeat. It was soothing. She mindlessly moved her finger in circles down his back. He could feel her breath on his chest as he was slowly brushing her hair. He loved those moments when she was in his arms and he was in hers and they could stay silent like this for hours.

Of everything he hoped for, he'd never thought love would be this good. She was making it good and easy to love her. She was just the best person he could ever fall in love with. He was so grateful for her. She was his everything, and he was hers.

They both wished really hard this love would never fade away.
Because if it does, they would never be able to pick up the pieces.

-----------

There is no adjectives to describe Gray or Juvia but I wrote it thinking about them, hope that's okay.