Chapter 22

Niall sat in his room after getting Demitri to bed thinking about how his day had gone. After the fight he had, had with Harry the two hadn't spoken. Niall hated to admit it but deep down he was hurt that Harry hadn't tried to contact him. Maybe he had made his choice.

The thought made Niall want to puke, or maybe it was the baby he was carrying. Niall pushes himself from his bed walking into the hall way going to the kitchen. He stood there thinking about what he could make himself to get his mind off of Harry but nothing was coming to mind.

The sound of his phone Riding broke his tryin of thought and he answered it without looking at the called ID. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry." Harry said into the phone. He didn't know what else he could say but that.

"I don't want your sorry. I don't want anything from you Harry" Niall didn't know what he was saying but somehow the words felt right.

"Niall..."

"Our son is traumatized Harry. I don't want him living like this I thought about what I said earlier and I was wrong. You shouldn't have said anything because that would have only put him in more danger. I really do wish things were different but they aren't." Niall looked down at his phone unsure if he wanted to listen to what Harry would say next.

"Niall no. We aren't doing this. I love my career but that doesn't mean I don't love my family." Harry continued driving seeing that light turn green. "I promised you that I wouldn't leave you again..."

"Some promises are meant to be b-broken" Niall sniffled looking down at his feet.

"Not this one Niall, how could you say that..We have a baby on the way"

"We are bringing a baby into a dysfunctional family!" Niall was trying to keep his voice low but he couldn't. No one seemed to understand why he didn't want to bring a baby into this.

"And we are working on that Niall. Stop being so fucking negative" Harry groaned.

"I'm not being negative I'm being realistic. Which you aren't being right now. You don't get it Harry and you never will I'm done trying to explain it to you"

"You're never fucking happy Niall. You never have been ever since we were kids. I know that I was screw up and I have learned to live with that but I can't fucking deal with this. I try and try and nothing is fucking good enough in your eyes. Do you want me to just give up because that's what it sounds like" Harry snapped, becoming fed up with all this bickering.

"No...I don't know...I'm sorry." Niall hung up the phone instantly feeling bad for how he was making Harry feel. He sat down on the kitchen floor and cried. He was an emotional wreck and fighting with Harry was only making him feel worse.

{~*~}

Harry had spent the night at a hotel deciding that both he and Niall needed their space from each other. One night away from Niall was pure torture but Harry was willing to make the sacrifice.

Harry was now walking into the house, and it was quiet. He shut the door behind him and walked down to the bed room not seeing Niall there. He raised an eyebrow going to Demitri's room, seeing him fast asleep in bed.

Worried, Harry ran into bathroom not seeing Niall there either. His last stop was the kitchen where he found Niall sleeping on the floor. He let out a small sigh of relief and bent down shaking Niall a bit. "Bear wake up"

Niall shook his head and kept his eyes closed. "Go away"

"No now get up lazy arse" Harry chuckled pulling on Niall's sweats making the sleeping boy sit up. Once he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he realized what was going on.

"What are you doing here?"

"I gave you your space last night and I decided that we could figure something out today" Harry shrugged.

Niall nodded playing with his fingers. "Okay"

"I don't know what to say. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but there isn't. I know that I should have said something about people hurting our son but I was scared. There I said it. Niall I'm fucking terrified that if I don't keep my family a secret you guys will be the Target of every tabloid and pap out there. And you're carrying our baby I would never forgive myself if something happened to either of you.."

Niall embraced Harry in a hug wrapping his arms around his neck. After sleeping on the cold kitchen floor all he wanted was to be held by the man he loved. And Harry had no issue with that.

They sat on the kitchen floor for about 10 minutes before Niall declared that he was starving. Harry stood up bringing Niall up with him and set him on his feet. "What do you want me to make you then?"

Niall shrugged grabbing his lap top off the counter turning it on. He logged into his twitter account seeing that all of the sudden a lot of people had begun following him. Niall didn't use his twitter often so this was weird. He went through the people noticing that most of them were fans of Harry's. His stomach dropped once he came across a tweet.

@AlexTheKitty: I can no longer live a lie. My oh so wonderful boyfriend isn't my boyfriend at all. Turns out he plays for the other team. He's got a family and everything. Imagine my surprise. Oh and Congrats on baby number two #sorrygirls

*********

I forgot to put an Authors Note in the last chapter. I don't know how but I did. Also I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. As you can see Alex is a total *insert bad word here*.

Comment what you think.

Comment
Vote
Fan :)

Kik: NiallerHoran99
Twitter: Narry_Ziallsbae