Chapter 11

Harry walked into Demitri's room and found him sitting up clutching onto his teddy bear covered in sweat. Harry walked in sitting down on his son's bed and placed his hand over his forehead. "What's wrong Mitri?"

        "Bad dream" he answered looking down at his bear. Harry nodded and picked the boy up placing him in his lap. Demitri quickly grabbed one of his blankets and pulled it over the two of them. Harry ran his hand down Demitri's back which slowly calmed him down.

        "Want to tell me what your dream was about?"

        "I was lost, and a monster found me. He rip my bear, and you and Daddy never found me." Demitri looked down at his bear and Harry shook his head holding Demitri close to his chest.

        "Daddy and I would never stop looking for you. We would battle millions of monsters if it meant keeping you safe. Don't ever think that we'd just leave you..." Harry stopped and sighed knowing that he had left him once before. The boy of course didn't know that though. "Demitri can I tell you a secret" The toddler nodded eager to hear a secret. "You know that your daddy carried you for 9 long months in his tummy right?" Demitri nodded. "Well something that you may not know is that it takes two to create a beautiful baby such as yourself"

        "Huh?" Demitri was confused. He had no idea what Harry could be talking about. Honestly Harry didn't know what he was talking about either.

        "What I'm trying to tell you is that you have more than one daddy. Niall is your daddy, and you have another one that loves you very much" Harry smiled down at the boy who was looking back at him.

        "Who?"

        "Me..." Harry said and Demitri's eyes widened with excitement. He stood up in Harry's lap and hugged him wrapping his arms around his neck. Harry chuckled and hugged his son back happy that he was able to get that off of his chest.

        "I have two daddies!" Demitri jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen to tell Niall the news. As if he didn't know but of course the child did not know that. Demitri tugged at Niall's pants making him look down. "I have two daddies!" he yelled again making Niall's jaw drop. Harry walked down the hall and Niall looked up at him. 

        They hadn't spoken about telling Demitri anytime soon? Sure Niall was happy that his son now knew that Harry was his father but he did wish that he could have been a part of it. Niall bent down smiling at Demitri who was showing off his dimples from smiling so hard. Niall looked up at Harry who was also flashing him the same dimply smile. "Uhm can I talk to your daddy for a bit?" Niall asked and Demitri nodded going down the hall to his room to tell his bear the great news. 

        Niall stood up crossing his arms over his chest. "I wish you would have told me you were planning on telling him today" he sighed and Harry walked over to him wrapping his arms around his waist. "Don't...I'm serious Harry. This has gotten a bit to real, to fast. He knows that your his dad now and the last thing I want is to see him hurt" 

        "How many times must I explain that I'm not going to hurt either of you. I'm not some young kid anymore. I know what I want and I know that I want my family..." Harry placed his hands on Niall's waist lifting him up on the counter. "What do you want bear?" 

        "For you to stop calling me that" Niall said crossing his arms over his chest. Harry smiled leaning in poking Niall's neck with his nose. He was happy that Niall was starting to let him in again. He knew that it would take some work but Niall was worth it. 

        "Answer my question...What do you want?" 

        "I want my son to be happy" Niall said running his fingers through his hair.

        "Our son...Doesn't he seem happy?" Niall nodded knowing that Demitri was very happy lately. He knew that it was because he had been able to spend so much time with Harry but he of course didn't want to believe that. "Then what's stopping you from being happy Niall..." 

        Niall shook his head trying to push Harry back but Harry wasn't moving. Niall looked down and Harry sighed kissing his forehead. "I don't know anymore Harry" 

        "Then smile please...I hate seeing you frown" Harry said poking Niall's cheek making him smile a bit. "There's that beautiful smile of yours" Niall pushed Harry back and jumped off the counter. "You know my mum is in town...I'm sure she would love to meet Demitri" 

        "Uhm...Sure I'm sure Demitri would enjoy that. You don't have any clothes here though, and I need to get ready." Harry chuckled kissing Niall's cheek. 

        "I know I know, I'm gonna go back to my place to get ready. I'll come back and pick you both up in about two hours okay?" Niall thought about how much time it would take him to get ready and nodded thinking that the time frame would work. Harry walked to the back grabbing his shirt and quickly told Demitri that he would be back later to pick him and his dad up. Harry waved to Niall walking out of the house going to his car. 

{~*~} 

        Niall sat with Demitri outside on the steps playing a learning game on Niall's phone. Demitri was learning his letters and he enjoyed being able to use his daddy's phone to do so. Niall heard the sound of a car engine and looked up seeing Harry pulling up. Demitri looked up and attempted to run to the car but Niall grabbed him before he could. Niall walked over holding the car-seat up and Harry got out of the car. 

        "Uh we don't need that" Harry said shaking his head

        "Uhm, why don't we?" 

        "I bought one already." Harry said pointing towards the blue and black car seat in the back of his car already to be used. Niall smiled and set the car seat down. "I asked a few people at the store for the best and safest one possible and they told me to go with that one. If you don't like it we can...." Harry stumbled over his words and Niall shook his head. 

        "It's perfect, Demitri go get in the car and I'll go put this back in my car." Demitri ran over to Harry who picked him up putting him in the back of the car. He strapped him in making sure that he was in safely and kissed his forehead. Demitri smiled and kissed Harry's cheek making him smile. 

        "Where we goin dada" Demitri asked looking up at Harry. The word Dada was enough to make Harry's heart meld. 

        "We're going to see grandma, my mommy though" Harry stood up shutting the door looking up seeing Niall walking towards him. "He called me Dada..." 

        "Well you are his Dad" Niall smiled

        "I wasn't expecting to earn a title so soon, Niall this is amazing..." 

        "Come on lets go before you burst into tears" Niall said climbing into the car just as Harry did. 

*********

Demitri called Harry dada...How adorable. 

Comment about what you think so far. 

Comment

Vote

Fan :) 

Kik: NiallerHoran99