Chapter 28

Harry stood there trying to think about what Niall had just said. He couldn't have meant that. He was just hormonal and angry. Harry ran his hand slowly over his face knowing that he would have to be the one to stay calm. "Niall you don't mean that okay..." 

"Stop telling me what I do and don't mean Harry. I mean this. Do you understand how many times I had to explain to our son why he had one parent while other kids had two? It was terrible. Do you really want that for our second child? If so please leave now and save all three of us the heartache." 

Harry just continued to stand there dumbfounded. He didn't want to believe what Niall was saying. "Niall I would be coming back. For Christs sake one conversation with Zayn and everything that we've put back together, your just willing to throw it away" Harry made sure to keep his voice low knowing that Demitri would be sleeping at about this time. 

"No" Niall shook his head "It's not like that and don't try..." 

"Don't try what Niall? You know what I will be sure to be there for my children. I have promised you that but if you honestly can't put a sheer amount of trust in me then this isn't going to work out much longer." They both stood there staring at each other. It was obvious that, that wasn't what either of them wanted. But them being as stubborn as they were, neither were willing to stand up anymore. 

Niall looked down at his stomach and over his shoulder. "Then you should leave..." Niall quickly walked down the hall and went to his room shutting the door. He leaned his forehead against it and sniffled. He bent down sitting down on the ground, keeping his back against the door. Niall sat there for what felt like hours. 

Harry had been trying. And he had treated him as if he was still some high school kid unable of loving anyone but himself. Niall wanted to scream, he was never his hormonal with Demitri. Then again Harry wasn’t around when Niall was pregnant the first time.

Niall stood up from the bed walking over to his side of the bed. He looked down seeing Demitri sleeping on the other side of the bed cuddling with Harry’s pillow, with a smile plastered on his face. Niall sat down brushing his fingers through his son’s hair. How was Demitri going to handle all this? Demitri loved Harry more than anything (besides Niall of course) and Niall felt terrible for taking that away from his son.

~2 Months Later~

“Louis what the hell are you doing here” Niall said trying to focus on his breathing. His water had broken about 20 minutes ago and the first person that Demitri called was Uncle Liam and Uncle Louis.

“Your son called us saying that you peed yourself.” Louis said lifting Niall off the couch. Despite all the pain Niall was in he couldn’t help but laugh. Only Demitri would be able to make him laugh in a time like this. Liam ran through the door and ran directly past Niall and Louis.

“What is he doing” Niall yelped just as another contraction came through. How in the hell was he going to get through this.

“Getting Demitri” Louis said walking outside to the car setting Niall in the passenger seat. Once they were in the car they both took off going towards the hospital. Which just left Liam and Demitri in the house all alone. 

~

“Demitri bud, come on we got to go see Daddy in the hospital” Liam said trying to drag Demitri away from the TV.

“But Dada is trapped in the TV! Daddy need Dada” Demitri insisted shaking his head. He wasn’t going anywhere until Harry got out of the TV. Liam groaned knowing that Demitri didn’t completely understand where Harry was at the moment. He sat down next to the young boy and pulled his phone out dialing Harry’s number. He pressed call and handed the phone to Demitri. They both watched as Harry’s phone rang interrupting his interview with Ellen.

“Excuse me for a moment” Harry said answering the phone. “Liam?”

“Dada!” Demitri yelled into the phone making Harry flinch a little.

“Demitri? Why do you have Uncle Li’s phone. What’s wrong?”

“Daddy peed on himself! Uncle Lou take him to the hospital! You come home now!” Demitri said. Harry’s eyes widened once he realized just what Demitri was talking about.

“O-Okay little guy, I’m on my way. Take care of Daddy until I get there okay?” Demitri nodded and hung up the phone handing it back to Liam.

“Can we go now?” Liam asked. Demitri nodded and held his arms up for Liam to pick him up. Liam did just that, and went outside setting Demitri in his car seat. He got in the front and drove to the hospital praying that Harry would make it in time.

~

“Louis you really don’t have to be in here” Niall said leaning his head back against the hospital pillow. Louis had not left his side since they were assigned a room. As sweet as it was, he wanted Harry there. Not that that would happen but the dream still made him smile.

“I’m not going anywhere. I would like to see my niece being born” Louis said kissing the back of Niall’s hand. Niall rolled his eyes and quickly closed them knowing that it was almost time. “If you don’t mind be asking, how does this work? It’s obvious you won’t be pushing…”

“C-Section” Niall said forcing his eyes open. Louis nodded and the door was pushed open. They both looked up seeing the doctor standing there.

“Ready Mr. Horan?” He asked. Niall nodded and two nurses came into the room and carefully lifted Niall into a wheelchair so that they could wheel him out of the room.

 As they pushed him out of the room the hospital doors busted open and there Harry stood out of breath. Niall’s eyes widened and he looked up at Louis who had a goofy grin plastered on his face. “That a boy Styles” He kissed Niall’s hand again before walking over to Harry placing his hand on his shoulder. “Glad to see you made it you wanker”

Harry rolled his eyes walking past Louis going over to Niall. He bent down in front of him coughing a little. “I heard you peed on yourself?” Harry chuckled and Niall shrugged.

“To a three year old it would seem that way” Harry stood up and took hold of the wheelchair wheeling Niall into the room that he was told to. He bent down and placed a soft kiss to Niall’s cheek.

“I promised you I would be here.”

“And here you are” Niall smiled as the nurses shut the door behind them.

~2 hours~

Harry sat next to Niall who was sleeping in bed and smiled over at him. “Look at Daddy, Drew” Harry cradled his daughter close to his chest while she looked up at him. Her eyes had been open for a few minutes now, and Harry wanted to make sure that she saw her other parent before she had fallen asleep again.

There was a soft knock on the door and Harry whispered for them to come in. The door slowly opened and Harry smiled seeing Liam and Demitri. Demitri quickly walked over to Harry looking down at his new little sister.

“What’s her name Daddy?” Demitri asked

“Drew Elizabeth Styles”  Harry smiled

“She looks like Daddy” Demitri giggled

“She does doesn’t she? I guess that’s only fair since you do look a lot like me” Harry smiled standing up from his chair. “Go on and have a seat” Demitri climbed up into the chair making sure that he was sitting straight like Uncle Liam had taught him to. Harry smiled and bent down placing Drew in her big brothers arms. He made sure to show him how to hold her so that she wouldn’t fall.

Demitri giggled as he looked down at his little sister who was looking up at him with her big blue eyes fully open. He leaned down a bit and kissed her forehead. “I love you baby sister” 

***********

The baby is HERE. The family is finally complete. There's only going to be 30 chapters in this book which means that there are going to be 2 more chapters. I think I may have one chapter be about Demitri growing up and the next about Drew growing up. I'm not sure but we will see.