Chapter 13

Niall walked with Harry along the busy streets of London hand in hand. They had gone to dinner and now we're just walking to enjoy some of the fresh air. Niall looked up at Harry and sighed making Harry look down at him.

"Something on your mind bear?"

"I guess I'm kind of bummed that this night has to end..I've really enjoyed myself tonight" Harry nodded.

"I agree, tonight was amazing and don't worry I'll take you out again soon and maybe next time we'll be able to stay out longer." Harry smiled and Niall did the same as they walked to the car. They both got into the car and Harry drove off taking them back to Anne's.

Once they made it there Niall was a bit more eager to see his son. He quickly got out of the car and waited for Harry to open the door to let them in. Once Harry opened the door they both walked in seeing Demitri passed out on the floor. Anne walked out of the kitchen and smiled at the two. "He tried to wait for the two of you but he crashed not to long ago"

"Should we wake him?" Harry asked and Niall shrugged.

"Are we able to stay here Anne? If you don't mind of course" Niall asked and Anne smiled.

"Of course all of you are welcome here no matter what."

"You and Demitri can have my room, and I'll take the guest room" Harry said picking up his sleeping son off the floor. He held him close to his chest making sure not to wake him and walked up the steps. Niall turned to Anne and said goodnight before following up the steps behind Harry. Harry turned going into his room and set Demitri in his bed making sure that he was safe and secure. Niall sat down next to Demitri and kissed his forehead. "If you need me I'll be across the hall"

Niall nodded standing up from the bed pulling his shirt over his head. He sighed feeling free and heard the sound of Harry clearing his throat. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Yes?"

Harry shook his head and stood up leaving the room. He couldn't handle his own sexual frustrations but he didn't want to push Niall into anything. He went into his room and shut the door walking towards the bathroom but stopped once he heard the door opening again. He turned seeing Niall standing there. "You need something"

Niall nodded motioning with his finger for Harry to come towards him. Harry walked over to him and Niall quickly grabbed him by his shirt pulling him down. Niall stepped back falling onto the bed,  and Harry quickly moved over him. Kissing, biting, nipping at places upon each other's skin.

Kissing wasn't enough though. Niall's fingers fisted the fabric of Harry's shirt and he quickly removed it letting Niall see the tattooed chest he loved so much. They looked at each other for a second both sets of their eyes laced with nothing but lust and love.

Niall hooked his finger with the necklace around Harry's neck and pulled him down kissing him again. Harry bit down on Niall's lip earning himself a slight moan. He pulled back kissing the side of Niall's neck. "Fuck I've missed that sound"

Niall tangled his fingers through Harry's hair and smiled to himself. Without anymore words Harry slid his hand down Niall's chest making him shiver. He ran his fingers slowly over Niall's sweats and instantly Niall's body was in heat. His mind was blurred and his thoughts were scattered. The one thing he could focus on now was Harry.

Harry quickly flipped the two so that his back was against the headboard. Niall straddled his lap and they brushed their noses against each other's before letting themselves get lost in each other's mouths and hands.

Niall's nails slowly dragged down Harry's chest making the grip Harry had on Niall's waist tighten. "Are you sure?" Harry asked his lips only inches from Niall's.

Niall bit his lap slightly and nodded. Harry smiled flipping them over getting out of bed again grabbing something from his bag. Niall sat up resting on his elbows. "Condoms?"

Harry held the packet up in between his fingers. "Unless you want another little Styles running around" Niall shook his head and Harry chuckled walking back over to the bed setting the condom on the dresser. "Lay back"

Niall laid on his back and Harry moved kissing down his chest leaving a small trail of bruises before stopping at the waistline of Niall's sweats. He gripped the fabric between his teeth and slid down removing them. Niall gasped from the feeling of cool air and but his lip feeling something warm wrap around him.

"Fuck" he cursed a few words under his breath running his fingers through Harry's hair slowly. Harry smiled a bit hearing just how much Niall was enjoying himself and moaned feeling Niall pull on the ends of his hair. He pulled back and looked up at Niall with a smile.

"Your adorable" he complimented and Niall rolled his eyes trying to focus on the point in hand. Harry reached over grabbing the condom sliding it on. He moved his body hovering over Niall and kissed him tenderly. "You're my everything..."

Harry placed his hands on either side of Niall's quad and stared down at him for a second leaning down placing their lips together. They fit perfectly together like they were made for each other. "So beautiful..." Harry said through a kiss as he slowly thrusted his hips. Niall shamelessly moaned his nails digging into the sheets he was laying on. Harry muffled his moans with his own and bit down on his lip softly. "Not too loud"

Niall dug his nails into Harry's back and smiled up at him. "Is that humanly possible?"

Harry leaned down kissing the side of Niall's neck moving slowly. The moment was passionate and filled with love. They didn't know how they would be able to stop themselves. "Fuck.." Harry breathed out against the skin of Niall's neck.

They continued their fits of passion until neither of them could take it anymore. Harry collapsed over Niall and quickly rolled off of him. They both laid there,  their body's covered in sweat and love bites.

Niall sat up running his fingers through his hair looking over his shoulder at Harry. "That was..."

"The best sex we've ever had" Harry finished his sentence chuckling a bit.

*****
Your welcome.
I got about 10 kik messages asking for Smut in the next update and I decided to be nice and put  something together for you. This is probably one of the best Smut scenes I've ever done. I suck at them still this one is just better than the others.

I hope you liked it though.

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

Kik: NiallerHoran99