Chapter 8

Harry walked out of Niall's house after finishing breakfast and headed towards his car. He didn't know where he was going but he knew that Niall didn't want him there anymore. All he could think about was the kiss they had shared. Everything about it was perfect. It was just filled with...anger and passion and lust. Harry shook his head and got in his car putting the key in the ignition.

        He looked behind him pulling out of the driveway and made a small turn driving down the road. He decided that he would go back home and hang out with his mates to get his mind off of things. He leaned back in his seat a bit as he continued to drive until he stopped at a red light. His phone rang and he looked down at it seeing that Louis was calling him. He grabbed the phone and placed it to his ear. 

        "Hello?" The light turned green and he continued to drive. 

        "Where are you? You didn't come home last night" Louis says into the phone and he laughs a bit. 

        "Well if you must know mother, I spent the night with Niall and Demitri. I'm on my way home right now" 

        "Do not sass me. I will see you when you get here. You know how Liam is about driving and talking on the phone" Louis quickly hangs up the phone and Harry shakes his head continuing his drive. After about twenty minutes of driving Harry parks his car in front of he and the boys flat and gets out of the car. He walks to the door pulling his key out just as Liam opens it. His face is beating red, and his cheeks are stained. 

        "Li what's wrong?" Liam ignores the question and walks past Harry going to his car. Harry walks into the house trying to find Louis, he finally finds Louis in the bathroom sitting in the corner. He walks in bending down in front of him and shakes his head. "Lou what happened..." 

        "H-He...I-I...We were fine, and I don't even remember what I said but it sent him over the edge. Harry I've never seen him so angry before..." Harry sighed sitting down next to Louis wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Louis sighed laying his head on Harry's firm torso. "I think I brought up his parents...I didn't mean to Harry I swear..." 

        "I know Lou...It's alright. Stop crying please" Harry looked down at his best friend wiping his tears and sat with him until he knew for certain that he was okay. 

        "What if he gets himself into trouble, he never is thinking clearly when he's angry" Louis stammers and Harry shakes his head thinking about what to do. He doesn't want to leave Louis but he needs to find Liam. He groans and stands up pulling Louis with him. "What are you doing?" 

        "We are going to find him and talk some sense into him." Harry grabs Louis' hand and pulls him to the front door leaving quickly. He's hadn't even been home for 10 minutes, and somehow he was leaving again. He and Louis got in the car and drove off trying to think of where Liam could be. Then it hit Harry, Louis had brought up his parents. He knew exactly where Liam was. 

{~*~}

        Liam sat with his knees sunk into the damp grass around his parents tombstones. He moves the dirt and leaves away from them and sighed looking down at the names. He knew that he was wrong for snapping at Louis about his parents but it was a sensitive topic that he didn't want to ever speak about. He hadn't even told his best friends how his real parents died, all they knew was that at the age of 9 Liam was sent to a foster home. 

        Liam could hear the sound of car doors slamming and he looked up seeing Harry and Louis' car. He refused to acknowledge them though. Louis was the first to walk up to Liam. He bent down next to him placing his hand over Liam's. Liam wanted to move it but the feeling of Louis' warm and inviting hand over his made him remain where he was.