Chapter 21

Harry sat in small office across from Alex who wasn't paying him much mind. He was there to speak on ending the whole he and Alex thing one account of his current family. He didn't want anything effecting that. A few people in suits walked in and both Harry and Alex looked up.

"You called a meeting Mr. Stlyes" One of the men said sitting down at the head of the table.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, well you're all aware of my son and boyfriend. I don't want to be with Alex anymore I never wanted to be. It was kinda forced on me and I have a family...with another on the way. I don't need anything stressing my family out"

The people at the table looked at each other before looking back at Harry and Alex. "We do understand what you are saying, but it's not that easy. This is about your career not your personal life. It is our job to help inflate your image, and that's what Alex is doing."

Harry shook his head. "I'm not going to keep up this chrade. I don't see the point in it especially if I don't fucking like girls" Harry didn't want to hide who he was from his fans but that's what ended up happening. 

"Your fan base is mostly female do you understand how quickly this could go down hill if you let them know that you were gay" Another one of the people in suits buts in.

Harry sat there for a second. He wanted to say that he could give it up but he needed to support his family and this was his job. He sat back in his seat thinking about what he could do to make this work. "I have to be home more often...I don't care what you have to say about it. If I have to keep living a fucking lie you won't decide when I get to see my family. So you will set things up the way I tell you and that's final." Harry stood up leaving the office.

He heard the sound of heels falling him and he turned around seeing Alex standing there. "Damn you sure told them"

"Don't. I'm only talking to you when I have to. And now isn't one of those times" Harry turned back around and left the office.

{~*~}

Niall was laying on the couch while Demitri sat on the floor pretending to read to the baby. Niall didn't have the heart to tell him that the book was upside down because Demitri was proud of himself. He was taking care of the baby already like his Dada had told him to.

"Daddy when Dada come home?" Demitri set his book down wondering where his other parent was. Niall sat up resting on his elbows.

"He's working Bug, he should be coming home soon" Niall went to stand up but Demitri stopped him.

"No Daddy! You rest"

"But Bug I have to make dinner" Niall smiled and sat back down on the couch. Ever since Harry told Demitri that he had to watch Niall all Demitri wanted to to was be the boss.

"I do it" Demitri ran off into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl off the counter not knowing that Niall was watching him very closly. He went to the fridge and bent down grabbing some grapes in a bowl. He set them on the floor and grabbed one of his Juice boxes. He looked around the fridge and grabbed a banana. He wished that he could cut it but he couldn't so he kept it whole. He grabbed everything and set it on the counter looking for one last thing.

Where had daddy hidden the animal crackers? He looked up seeing them not to far on the counter and grabbed them. He stumbled back into the living room with the food setting it down in Nialls lap. "Dinner Daddy" Niall smiled throwing some the grapes in the air catching them in his mouth.

"Best meal I've had in a long time Bug" Niall smiled holding the bowl of snacks out to Demitri who shook his head sitting down on the floor. The front door open and both boys looked up seeing Harry walking into the house.

Harry stepped in   the house with the look of defeat on his face and Niall already knew what that meant. Demitri on the other hand, not so much. He stood up and walked over to Harry. "Dada I make Daddy dinner" Harry smiled picking him up.

"Is that so?" He looked at the bowl in Niall's lap and chuckled. "Thank you for taking care of Daddy while I was gone, but I need to talk to Daddy can you go play for me?" Demitri nodded and ran to his room.

Niall sat up setting the dinner his son had made him down. "How did it go?"

"I tried to end the thing with Alex but that didn't really happen. The only thing that really changed was that I'm going to be home more often." Harry set his coat near the door.

Niall nodded looking down at his hands. Harry would be home that was great for him and Demitri but he was comfortable with Harry living a lie. Not that he wanted to be in the spot light. That was the last thing he wanted. His mind has been so clouded by the thought of having a new baby he wasn't sure what he wanted anymore.

Harry sat down next to Niall grabbing his hand, and started playing with his fingers. "I wish things weren't so complicated" Harry kissed Niall's hand and smiled.

"Me too baby, but we can get through this"

{~*~}

"Demitri stop running around" Harry laughed trying to focus on the song he was writing. He had taken Demitri to the studio with him so that Niall could rest for the day. Niall protested obviously but there was no telling Harry no.

"But Dada"

"No buts you little monster" Harry chuckled scooping Demitri off his feet carrying him into the hall. Maybe it was a bit unfair to expect Demitri to sit there for hours while he wrote a song. "How about this, there's a small candy shop down the street. We can go there and then come back but you have to sit down and watch Thomas. Deal?"

"Deal Dada" Harry smiled as they pulled their coats on and walked outside. At first everything was fine until Harry started noticing father and shouting coming towards him. He cursed under his breath knowing that this wasn't going to end well.

"Demitri buddy hold on tight and do not let me go" He whispered as the crowd around him grew. Demitri looked at all the people around him and held onto Harry tight. Harry tried to walk through them, but that was becoming more and more difficult.

Harry who's the kid!

Are you cheating on your girlfriend Alex!

Harry look this way!

So many things were being yelled at him and Harry didn't know what the hell to do. Harry kept whispering things to Demitri to keep him calm but it wasn't working. They made it to the candy shop and luckily the owners were nice enough to lock the doors to keep  everyone out.

Harry tried to set Demitri on his feet but he only wrapped his arms tighter around Harry's neck. Harry sighed and held onto him. "You okay baby?"

Demitri shook his head showing Harry the multiple scratches on his arms. To say Harry's blood boiled would be an understatement. He wanted to go out there and kill each and every pap there for thinking it was okay to touch his son, but he didnt. He stood there texting Niall to meet him at the shop.

They sat and wanted for Niall to get there for about 10 minutes and Niall was able to get in with the help of one of the men that worked at the candy shop. As soon as Demitri saw Niall he jumped or of Harry's lap and ran towards him.

Niall picked him up noticing the scratches on his arms and turned to Harry. "What the hell happened!"

Harry stood up from his seat. "We were ambushed by paps..."

"Did you say something to them about this!" Niall yelled pointing at his sons arms. Harry sighed and shook his head. "Of course you didn't. I understand that Demitri and I are a secret but this...They hurt our son Harry!"

"Like I don't fucking know that!" Harry's harsh told made Demitri look up at him, but he remained quiet.

"You should have said something. I'm not bringing a baby into this. I don't want you to have to choose between the two but if you having both means that our kids get hurt. I refuse to take part" With that Niall went through the back with one of the owners to leave, which left Harry alone.