Chapter 9

Niall walked towards the park with Demitri looking for Zayn. They had agreed to meet somewhere that Demitri would be able to entertain himself. The park seemed to be one of the best solutions. Niall spotted Zayn sitting on a bench and he smiled walking over to him. Zayn looked up at Niall and stood pulling him into a hug. Niall hugged him back and sighed laying his head on his chest. He had missed this more than he had thought. 

        "Bug go play okay?" Niall looked down at Demitri who was already trying to get his daddy to let go of his hand so that he could roam freely. Niall let go of the boys hand and he ran off joining the other kids that were playing. Niall and Zayn both sat down on the bench watching Demitri play before deciding to start their conversation. 

        "So where shall we start?" Zayn asked 

        "I guess we should start with me going to the mall with Harry. I understand why you got angry I do. You always have been very protective over both Demitri and I. I love it, I do, but do you understand me wanting Demitri wanting to spend time with his father. It can't always just be me, even though I have tried to convince myself that it could be." 

        "I do understand that, not that I wanted to. I guess I just hate the fact that he has a bond with you and Demitri that I will never have. He's Demitri's father, and your first love. Those are places in both of your hearts that I could never fill" Zayn sighed looking down at his hands. Niall placed his hands over Zayn's and smiled. 

        "You have your own place in our hearts Zayn. A place that no one else not even Harry could fill. I know how you feel about him, and how he walked out on us and I get it. I love you so very much, but he's going to be in our lives now."  

        "I know that, but I don't know if I feel comfortable with that. Don't get me wrong I want the very best for you and Mitri but I don't think I can just be okay with you spending time with Harry. Even if it is just for Demitri" 

        Niall sighed knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep both of them in his life. Not in harmony at least. "So what are you saying?" 

        Zayn placed his hand against Niall's soft cheek leaning in kissing him tenderly. Niall sighed kissing him back but the kiss was short lived due to Zayn pulling away. "I want you to be happy, with your son. I know that you still have feelings for Harry, I also know that you love me. I'm just gonna lay low for a bit, I may go visit my family as well. Give me a call" Zayn stood up and kissed Niall's forehead. 

        Zayn walked over to Demitri picking the boy up attacking him with kisses. Demitri tried not to laugh since the last thing he remembered about Zayn was that he hurt his daddy. But he couldn't resist, much like his father. Zayn set the little boy down and bent down in front of him. 

        "I want you to take care of daddy for me little man, can you do that for me?" Zayn asked. Demitri nodded and they hugged. Zayn smiled kissing the side of his head before standing up turning around walking off towards his car, leaving the park. 

{~*~} 

        Harry looked down at the text that Niall had sent him telling him to come over again making sure that he wasn't making things up in his mind. After what happened between them he wasn't expecting Niall to speak to him any time soon. Harry parked the car outside of Niall's house walking to the front door knocking on it. 

        Harry stood there for a second before the door opened. There Niall stood in a pair of black jeans and a black and red button up with a black top under it. Harry had to keep himself from drooling at the sight. He cleared his throat. "Uhm...Hey" 

        "Hi" Niall opened the door and let Harry walk in. Harry sat Demitri sitting at the counter with a very familiar beanie on his head. It was way to big for him but he didn't seem to care. "You left that here the other day, he found it and refuses to take it off" Niall smiled and Harry did the same. 

        "At least he has my style" Harry walked over to Demitri and bent down in front of him making the boy look up and smile. "I have to say, I love your hat" Demitri laughed looking down at his hands thinking that Harry had forgotten that it was his. "You have to tell me where you got it" 

        "It's a secret" Demitri said looking up at Harry who smiled. Niall stood in the doorway watching the two. Niall couldn't help the smile on his face. The two boys spoke about things that Niall decided not to pay attention to, he walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. Harry walked into the living room with Demitri on his back and looked down at Niall. "Daddy come play" 

        "Don't you want to play with Harry on you're own love?" Niall asked looking up at his son. He shook his head and Niall stood to his feet. "What are we playing" 

        "Prince vs Dragon and Little Dragon" Harry chuckled and Niall rolled his eyes. "Which means that you sir are the prince" 

        Niall jumped over the couch hiding from the two and tried to hold in his laughs as he heard the sound of both Harry and Demitri roaring. Niall peeked over the couch seeing Demitri doing the same. The two looked at each other, just as Harry tackled Niall making him squeal. Harry and Niall wrestled for a bit before Niall had somehow managed to make in on top pinning Harry down. 

        Harry looked up at the blue eyed angel hovering over him and gulped. "Mitri! Get him with your fire!" Demitri ran over jumping onto Niall's back making him yell in agony as he pretended to be burned with fire. He fell to the ground and Demitri stood up eyes wide. 

        "Daddy I sorry! No fire! I done!" Demitri yelled, Niall's acting was a bit to realistic for his liking. Niall sat up quickly as his sons eyes watered and he pulled him into a hug. 

        "Baby it was the game...You didn't hurt me I promise" Demitri nodded holding onto Niall and looked up at him. 

        "Zayn say I take care of you now" Niall smiled down at his son moving some of his hair from his face. Harry raised an eyebrow at the mention of Zayn's name and Niall shook his head deciding that he could explain later. Niall set Demitri down once again and stood up. 

        "Why don't you go get ready for dinner" Demitri nodded and ran off disappearing down the hall. 

        "What happened with Zayn?" Harry asked standing up 

        "Nothing, we met up today and talked about a few things" 

        "Like what?" 

        "Things Harry. Stop being a nosy twat" Niall walked past Harry only for Harry to pull him back pinning him to the back of the couch. Niall rolled his eyes and looked up at Harry. "Can I help you" 

        "What did you and Zayn talk about" 

        "He let me go...So that Demitri and I could be happy...Without there being so much arguing about you being in our life." Harry didn't know how to feel about that. He didn't think that Zayn would give up like that but he didn't want to think about that. Niall placed his hands on Harry's cheeks standing up on his tippy toes placing his soft lips to Harry's rough ones. 

        Harry's hands rested on Niall's waist as he held him place. Niall pulled back and looked up at him. "I still hate you" He smiled

        "I love you too" Harry responded kissing Niall once again 

**************

Narry love...well their version of it. NO THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER YET. Be patient my kittens. I'm sitting in my bed right now and my dog is sleeping next to me. I swear he has kicked me 20 times in the last 10 minutes. Whatever the hell is going on in his mind needs to stop. Sorry that was a random side note. 

Comment

Vote

Fan :) 

Kik: NiallerHoran99