Chapter 14

Niall woke up wrapped in blankets. He looked over his shoulder seeing that he was alone in the bed. Memories of the last time he woke up alone in bed flooded his mind and he began to panic. He sat up running his fingers through his hair and the door opened. He looked up seeing Harry walking into the room with Demitri.

Niall let out a breath of relief and Harry smiled. "Morning beautiful" Harry noticed the look of panic on Niall's face and pouted slightly. "Are you alright?"

Niall nodded and held his arms out for Demitri. Demitri moved out of Harry's arms and quickly ran into Niall's. They hugged and Harry sat down on the bed next to the two. Niall laid back on the bed and Demitri sat up in  his lap.

"Daddy, can I go see Gamma?" Niall nodded and the boy jumped down from the bed running off. He sat up on his elbows and looked over at Harry who was already starting to fall back asleep.

"How long have you been up Harry?"

"Demitri woke up at about 7 so about 3 hours." Harry closed his eyes and Niall smiled letting him sleep. Niall got out of the bed and made sure that he didn't wake Harry. He grabbed his sweats of the floor sliding them on and decided that he would take a shower.

He walked to the bathroom shutting the door softly behind him. He stood in front of the mirror noticing the small bruises placed over his neck and chest and smiled. He ran his fingers through his hair and walked over to the shower turning it on.

He turned the shower on and slowly took his sweats off stepping in.

{~*~}

Harry woke up a few hours later seeing Demitri sitting next to him playing with his phone. Harry shook his head and rolled over facing his son. "What in the world are you doing?"

"Thomas!" Demitri held the phone up showing Harry his phone. Harry smiled seeing the Blue train on his phone and sat up rubbing under his eyes. Harry looked around the room not seeing Niall and sighed.

"Buddy do you know where Daddy is?" Demitri shrugged looking down at the phone once again. Harry stood up from the bed and grabbed Demitri walking out of the room. He went down the stairs and saw Niall sitting in the kitchen with Anne.

"I found him dada" Demitri said pointing towards Niall and Harry shook his head setting him down.

"I assume you've been looking for me." Niall looked up at Harry who nodded. Harry sat next to him and kissed his cheek.

Harry leaned in placing his lips against Niall's ear. "I had fun last night" Niall blushed hiding his face in his hands making Harry laugh. Harry looked over his shoulder seeing Demitri sitting in the living room still watching his show. "How long do you think that will entertain him?"

Niall placed his hand on Harry's knee shaking his head. "Down boy" Niall got out of his chair walking into the living room bending down next to Demitri. "Bug it's almost time to go."

Demitri finally peeled his eyes off his phone."Why Daddy? I don't wanna"

"Sweetie, we are only here to visit. I'm sure Dada will bring you to visit Gamma again" Demitri posted standing to his feet. Niall smiled kissing his forehead and grabbed both their coats. Niall started to walk into the kitchen but stopped hearing Harry speaking to his mum.

"So...How are you enjoying being a father?" Anne asked looking back at her son who was sitting across the table from her.

"It's wonderful so far, of course I know that things are going to get rough. But I'm sure that Niall and I will be able to handle it"

"Now as your mother I must say that I wish you both the very best, but if you hurt my grandson I will not think twice on hurting you" Niall giggled placing his hand over his mouth.

"Niall are you ease dropping?" Harry called into the living room.

"Uhm..No not at all" Niall poked his head in the doorway making both Harry and Anne smile. "I'm sorry... Demitri and I were just getting ready to leave and considering you're our ride we need you"

Harry stood from his seat and walked over to his mum placing a kiss on her cheek. "Let's go then. Does he have his bear and of course my phone"

Niall nodded. "We have everything except for you" Harry walked over grabbing Niall's hand kissing it.

"Now that's not true now is it" Harry pulled Niall into the living room and grabbed Demitri's bag. "Come on buddy it's time to go home"

Demitri poked his bottom lip out and went to give his grandma a hug. Once he returned he grabbed both his daddy's hands and let them lead him out of the house.

Harry set the things in the back while Niall got Demitri situated in his car seat.

{~*~}

"Dada wake Daddy up" Demitri whined and Harry told him to stay quiet. They were all at Harry's flat and Niall was finally getting some rest. "But Dada..."

"Buddy what did we talk about" Harry said sternly

"No whining" Demitri huffed and sat down in the bean bag chair near the door. He didn't like it here. None of his toys were here and there was no one to play with.

Harry pushed his hands through his curls and looked down at the papers he had placed in front of him. This was his dream.. Something he never thought would happen. It was happening. He looked over his shoulder and Niall and sighed.

Niall was his dream too. He didn't know how to balance them out. He decided that it would be best to speak with Niall once he woke up. The sound of the door opening made Harry stand up.

"Bud, let's go meet Uncle Li and Uncle Lou" Demitri stood up nodding eager to meet new people. Demitri slipped his hand into his father's and they walked down the hallway into the living room.

"Harry.. Wait is that. Oh my god he's gorgeous!" Louis practically squealed looking down at the boy standing next to Harry. Demitri giggled at Louis' attitude and immediately liked him.

"Hi, you must be Demitri" Liam chuckled patting Louis' shoulder to calm him. Harry chuckled patting Demitri's back and looked down at him. "He looks just like you"

"He acts like Niall though" Harry watched as Louis sat down in front of Demitri and somehow they were lost in a conversation about Thomas the tank engine. Louis would make the perfect baby sitter Harry thought to himself. "Hey Li.. Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure" They both walked into the kitchen and Harry looked back to make sure that Demitri was okay.

"Well remember I went in for that interview with that record label the other day. Well they've sent me a letter saying that they want to sign me."

"What! That's awesome Harry"

"Is it? I'd have to travel a lot and I can't always bring Niall and Demitri with me. I don't want to keep leaving them. Niall would never forgive me if I did." Harry sighed resting his hands on the counter.

******

So what do you think Harry should do about the job offer?

How do you think Niall is going to react to it?

Comment
Vote
Fan :)

Kik: NiallerHoran99