"Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Unedited**
Lucy's POV:

"Sorry!" Harrison immediately follows. Everyone goes back to their conversations and I just stand there.

Jenna looks like she's about to laugh, and I hear Charlie whisper something to Harrison. I don't quite catch what he says, but I do feel Harrison's hand tug mine and turn to him.

He tugs us both through the crowd and to the kitchen. He lets go of my hand and sits down on a barstool.

"Why is douchebag here?" he goes wide-eyed.

I cross my arms and sit right beside him, "Because I invited him. He is my friend." Honestly he is making a big deal out of nothing.

"Ok," is all he says, but I know he wants to say more. We sit there silently before I break it.

"We're just friends Harry," his head shoots in my direction at the nickname, "Nothing more, nothing less." He nods right as Grant and Jenna walk in laughing.

Grant looks at Harrison with a smirk on his face and winks at me, "Luce." I give a short smile and turn my attention to Jenna, who is grabbing a glass from one of the many cabinets in the kitchen.

I hop off the barstool and walk over to her while she grabs the orange juice from the fridge. I lean against the counter where she set her glass and the bottle of champagne.

"How were the little ones?" I ask ignoring the bickering coming from the two overgrown children on the other side of the island. I'm honestly surprised they're talking.

Jenna grimaces as she pours the champagne in the glass, "I love them very much, but god they are a handful," she puts the bottle of champagne down and lets out a small laugh, "I don't know how you are a teacher!" I laugh and she takes a quick sip from her glass.

"We slept together!" my head shoots to Grant. He did not just... Why the fuck does that... I'm going to fucking kill him!

"Shut the fuck up you dickwad!" Harrison points to Grant, I look at Jenna who looks just as shocked as I feel.

"Aha! Whatcha gonna do about it?" Grant laughs, "I've upgraded to dickwad now!" Jenna takes a sip of her mimosa with a smirk on her face.

Next thing I know Harrison jumps at Grant, tackling him to the ground. I let out a small startled noise, and Jenna placed her glass down on the counter.

"Boys!" Jenna yells at them, "My god," she mutters and runs into the living room. Grant and Harrison are still on the floor, punching at each other Will walks in with Jenna.

"What the actual fuck," Will mutters and goes over to them and somehow manages to pull Harrison off of Grant. Jenna walks over to me and grabs her drink like nothing is happening.

"WHAT. THE. HELL." I stare at the both of them. Grant has blood pouring out of his nose and Harrison has a scratch down the side of his face.

"He started it!"
"He's an asshole!"
They both scream out at the same time.

"Both of you need to shut the hell up before I shove a-"

"Calm down honeysuckle," Ev's hands grasp my shoulders. Where did he come from? I turn, stepping back and see Jenna hand Grant some paper towels.

"You two need to grow up and get along. I will not let this little pissing match ruin my babyshower, ya hear me?" They both nod and I let out a sigh before turning to Ev.

"I'm gonna leave them to whatever and go enjoy what's left of my babyshower!" I smooth out my dress and walk out like nothing happened.

-------