"How does everyone know?"

Unedited**
Harrison's POV:

    "Why do you need to know what time she has lunch?" Jenna looks away from her laptop, and her brows are furrowed together.

    "Because I was going to bring her lunch..." She hums and nods, her focus going back to her laptop, "C'mon Jenevieve. Tell me what time she has lunch." Jenna shakes her head without looking at me.

    "Fuck no. Lucy said she would call you if she wanted the baby shower."

    "How'd you know it was about the baby shower?" I never mentioned it. Jenna looks up, her nose scrunched.

    "You realize she's my best friend. We talk about shit. Aka you," Jenna stops typing, "If you bother her about it alot, she's going to say no. Lucy doesn't like being pressured into things.... You can still bring her lunch, she likes the grilled cheese from Gwen's."

    "Ok is that all? You gonna tell me what time she has her lunch break?"

Jenna picks up her phone off of the coffee table, "Give me a second, and if it's you really want to have the baby shower, tell her. Lucy knows you want to be involved, but you guys have to communicate on things. Not just her, or yo-"

    Jenna stops talking when we hear the front door open. Will doesn't notice me at first when walks into the living room holding a black gift bag. He looks at Jenna with a smirk on his face , "Hey baby, look what I bought!" When I turn my head I see my brother holding a pair of handcuffs and a smirk on his face.

Jenna's mouth drops and her laptop slams shut, Will drops the silver cuffs when he notices me in the armchair.

"What the actual fuck?!" he yells, looking at me and then to his wife.

Jenna's arms go up, "I told you he was coming over! Did you not see his fucking car in the driveway?" She stands up, walking over to him and bending down to grab the cuffs off the ground.

He bends down to her, and starts whispering, "Yeah but you didn't specify that it was right now," I try to stop my laugh, but I can't. This is too fucking funny! Who knew my brother was a kinky motherfucker. Wait, that means... Jenna likes... Oh ew. Nuh uh, I need to leave. I get my happy ass out of the arm chair and look at them both.

"You can't just pull these out babe," Jenna stands back up and grimaces at him.

"Why can't I? Its our fucking house, he shoul-"

"I think I should go. Sounds like I'm interrupting something" I wink at my brother. They both look at me, pissed off and their faces red as blood. Will gives me the 'no shit sherlock' looks before stomping his way into the kitchen, without the bag. Jenna's lips go thin and she grabs my arm like I'm a doll. She drags us to the front door, yanking it open and pushing me out of the house.

    "Wait you never told me what ti-"

    "12:00," Jenna slams the door shut, leaving me staring at their front door. I stand there for a second, processing what all just happened. I turn and look at the black range rover sitting in their driveway.

    "How the fuck did he not see my car?" I mumble and I walk down the three steps of the porch. Whatever, it doesn't matter. I get into the car quickly and pull out of the driveway.

    Time to buy some grilled cheeses' for a baby shower.

------
Lucy's POV:

    "Miss Jameson?" Kyler, one of my students,' hand goes up.

    "Yes?" Everyone's eyes look at me.

    "Why's your stomach so big?" My mouth drops. He did not... He did, my god. That's what you get Lucy for wanting to be a first grade teacher. You get brutally fucking honest and blunt children as your students.