"Leave the beer"

Unedited**

Everything happened so fast. One minute he's sitting beside me and then next thing I know I'm straddling him.

Something about his lips against mine felt so comforting. His hands gripped onto my hips as our lips devoured each other. Harrison's hands reached underneath my shirt, lifting it up over my head. I don't know where he threw it, but right now that was the least of my problems.

I pressed my lips against his jawline and down to his neck. My hands played with the hem of his shirt before I lifted it off of him slowly, breaking the kiss for a millisecond. My fingers rested against his hard stomach as his fingers twiddled with my black bra strap.

I cupped his cheek, his stubble rubbing against my soft hands. His tongue slid across mine hurriedly. Claiming my mouth as his, and only his. It was kinda hot.

I rocked my hips against him, causing him to groan and move his hands back to my hips. But he stopped me. My cheeks grew red and I got off of him.

"Luce?" I started looking for my shirt, "Luce it would've gotten out of hand and, and, i think it was best that we stopped," I nodded without looking back as my eyes searched the floor. Where the hell did my shirt go?

"Holy shit!" I heard Harrison breathe out. I turned, throwing my hands, and looked at him wide-eyed.

"Since when do you have tattoos?" he pointed at my arm. I shrugged since his dumb ass forgot that I couldn't talk and because apparently my tattoos were very important. I'm honestly surprised he just now noticed them.

He waited for an answer before he realized, "Oh right you can't talk." He leaned over the couch and then walked towards me, my shirt sitting in his hand. I gave him a tight lipped smile and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Here," he handed me the whiteboard that got pushed aside in whatever we just did. "The guest room is the second door on the left." But I already knew that.

I pushed past Harrison and made my way to his guest room. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked down at my whiteboard.

I erased the words with my hand and sat on the floor. Embarrassed? Possibly. Everything was happening too fast. My hormones are all over the place. Like the other week, Everett forgot to water this plant we have at the apartment and I cried for hours. So to say my hormones weren't involved would be a lie, but no was asking.

I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head down. I could hear Harrison shuffling around the hallway. I heard a door slam shut, and his shuffling stopped. A little part of me wanted for him to knock on the door and ask if I was ok again, but the bigger part of me said fuck that. 

I stood up after a few minutes and headed into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. The bathroom was too clean. The toilet sat beside the sink and the shower was on the other side of the room. Nothing out of place, and a pack of unopened tooth brushes sat on the granite counter beside a pair of sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and some towels.

    After my shower, which took longer than expected because I couldn't figure how to turn the damn thing on, I brushed my teeth and headed into the bedroom.

    As soon as my head hit the pillow all of my energy dropped and I was out.

--------

    Harrison wasn't back the next morning so I changed back into the clothes I had and left. When I got home, I changed into a new pair of clothes and laid down with Paul. through all of this, he was the only man I needed.