"Let alone by Harrison"

Unedited*
    I finished twisting the last of my red hair into a braid. I sighed as I looked into the mirror. I hated dressing up, but it's for a good cause. Tonight, the school was holding a fundraiser for the local children's hospital, and since it was my first year teaching I got no say in anything.

    The school decided that this year's fundraising theme was Disney World. The entire school was sectioned into the different parks at Disney World.

    The kindergarten and first grade hallways are Epcot; the second and third grade hallways are Hollywood Studios; and the fourth and fifth grade hallways are Animal Kingdom. The cafeteria is for Disney themed snacks and is holding a silent auction, while the gymnasium is being turned into Magic Kingdom

    During the entire school day, instead of teaching, my class helped me decorate my classroom to look like Norway. Since my country is Norway I have to dress up as the Disney princess that lives in the country.

    Princess Anna.

  The costume is itchy and tight around my lower stomach, but anything for the children. I touched up my hair and makeup before I left to go to the school.

-------

  It has been two hours taking pictures and reading stories to the children about me being the "Princess of Arendelle." It was heartwarming to make these kids' days, but I was exhausted and we had two more hours until it was over.

    My room was empty, so I finally had the chance to sit down, but I could still hear kids outside the hallway. I plopped down on my cushioned chair and laid my head back.

    I sat there with my eyes closed for about five minutes until I heard a little girl scream in joy near me.

    "Princess Anna!" the little girl yelled, making me shoot up from the chair. She was wearing her hair in a french braid and an Elsa costume.

    "Elsa!" I said, matching her excitement.

    "I love you!" She said, giving me a toothy grin and I gave her a hug.

    "Cate, you need to stop running off!" an older woman said walking into my classroom.

    "No," I said standing up as the little girl ran over to her mom, "It's ok she just gave me a h-" I stopped. It was Kimberly.

    "Lucy?" she questioned, her shock evident like mine.

    "No, mommy that's Princess Anna. Lucy is at home like Harry said!" the little girl said to Kimberly.

    "Right," Kimberly drug on, "Cate, why don't we get pictures and then go and find your brothers and dad."

    "Ok mommy!" Cate said running back over to me. I squatted down to her height as Kimberly got her phone, ready to take pictures.

    The flash of the camera went off a couple of times before Kimberly was done. Cate ran back over to Kimberly, but not before whispering in my ear that I get to be queen.

    "Hey, Cate," Kimberly said, "Why don't you go and wait by the door while I talk to Princess Anna." She nodded happily and ran her little legs over to the door. Kimberly then walked over to me and smiled.

    "I didn't know you worked here," she said to me as I walked over to my chair. 

    "Yeah," I said nervously, "It's my first year teaching here." She nodded, looking over at the door to make sure that Cate was still there.

    "How are you?" she asked me.

    "I'm good. How are you doing?" I questioned back.

    She smiled, "I'm doing the best I can while having to take care of five kids and a man child I call my husband." I smiled and looked over at my door when a group of boys walked in, cate following them.

    "Mom can we leave?" one of them asked. Before she could answer Charlie noticed me.

    "Aye," he said pointing to me, "Lucy I didn't know you worked here?"

    "Charlie we have met twiceI wouldn't expect you to know my occupation, but yes I work here," I said smiling back.

    He gave me a smirk, "Hey! That may be the case, but you are having my niece or nephew. These are things I should know!"

    Kimberly looked over at me, "How is the baby?"

    "The baby is good. I go to my appointment on Friday to find out the gen-"

    "Mom can we leave!" the first boy yelled out. Charlie whacked him in the head for interrupting and Kimberly gave him a glare.

    "Al, apologize for interrupting," Kimberly told the boy.

    He grunted and shoved his hands into the pockets of his blue jeans. "Sorry," he mumbled, looking down.

    "Well," Kimberly said looking back over to me and then to her watch, "We are going to head out, but I am glad the baby is doing well. If you need my information just ask Harrison. You are welcome to come over if you want."

    "But you I thought you were mad about me being pregnant," I said to her as she pushed her kids out the door.

    She turned back in my direction, "I wasn't mad. Just shocked. After some thinking the excitement rushed over me. I always wanted Harrison to give me grandbabies first, but with his career I knew it would be when I was old and pruney. And when Will got married I was excited because I could finally get what I wanted, but then I found out you were pregnant, let alone by Harrison, I was shocked."

    "Oh," was all I could say. She sent me a wave and yelled out goodbye as she walked out of the room.

    I collapsed into my chair and sighed in comfort and maybe relief. Kimberly not being mad at me just showed me that I could get through this. Before I could take a little break Taylor ran into my room with a smile on her face.

    Her green dress bounced as she ran over to me, "You will NEVER guess who just came into my classroom!?"

A/N
It may be midnight but I had to update!!!
I need everyone's input.... about the gender of the baby.
I know what I want it to be but I need to know what you guys think it's going to be.
Boy?

Or

Girl?

Comment what you think!!
Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)