"This is for the drink"

Unedited**
Lucy's POV:

     Harrison, Ev, Will, and Jenna stand around me whispering- probably about me. I couldn't say though. I was zoned out, my brain is going overload. The text messages and the phone call. That's all I could think about, but it all clicked after he called me. Once he spoke, I knew, and now I'm fucking scared. For myself, the baby, Ev... even for Harrison.

    Jenna's hand grasped my shoulder, breaking me out of my daze. She gives me a soft smile before taking a seat beside me.

    "Who called?" that's the thing. I haven't told everyone who called and it's been an hour. My bad, but.... I haven't talked since because i think i'm in shock. Maybe? I don't really know. This whole thing is stressful.

"Luce," Harrison's voice interrupts my thoughts, "Who called?"

    My hands start to shake, "Oh right. Braden. He's the one that called. And the one who texted me. I think. It makes sense if he did. You know this whole thing is fucke-"

    Jenna grabs my hand and watches my panicked face, "Babe your rambling. Calm down." My eyes diverge to Harrison, who is giving me a strange look as he talks to Ev.

    Ev looks away from his phone, "What did he say? I'm going to write it down so we can send it to my detective friend."

    Do I want to repeat what this psychopath told me? Hell fucking no! Harrison's is still looking at me. His face flushed  red, and not the embarrassed red. No this is the 'i'm fucking pissed' red.

    "He said that the next time he got ahold of me he was going to make sure I-"

    "Who is this fucker?" Harrison yells out, kind of scaring me. Jenna gives him a glare and stands up.

    "Ok that's enough!" she takes my hand, and helps me stand up, "Will you stay with me tonight, please?" I nod. I know that I'll be safe if Ev is with me, but he knows where we live, and that's what terrifies me. Because I don't know what he is going to do. Jenna gives me a small smile before looking at the guys.

    "Hot cop," Ev smiles amusingly, "You get whoever you can to find this fucker. Babe, you and Harry go to her their place and grab work bag and some clothes,"

    "And paul," I whisper.

    "And her cat." They all nod and Ev slips his phone into his pocket.

    "Of course. I can get a detail out there tonight. Just send me your address." Jenna gives a quick nod and squeezes my hand. Harrison walks around the island and pulls me into a hug.

    I close my eyes and take a deep breath of his cologne. Smokey vanilla hits my nostrils. Interesting. He lets back slightly, his eyes boring into mine, "Everything is going to be ok."

    I fucking hope so.

------

    "So mama's," Taylor walks into my room pointing at the vase full of tulips sitting at the corner of my desk, "Who got you those?" My head lifts away from my laptop and to the pink flowers.

    "Harrison," I close my laptop and swivel my chair to face her. She gives me a small nod, smiling.

    "Any news?" She pulls up a chair and sits.

    I shake my head, "No, they can't find him anywhere. They've contacted his parents, but nothing."

"What about your little security guard person?" Ev has a cop at our place whenever he's not there, or to follow me to and from work. Johnson is his name I think. He's a frail guy, meter maid type of guy.