Chapter 21

A couple days later, the shoot for their drama started. The production crew finished filming the first two episodes without any problems. The first few weeks went by like it was nothing for Y/N and Yujin as they quickly immersed themselves in the filming.

Y/N gradually adjusted to the life of an actor once again, from eating in his van to travelling to different filming sites in short time frames. Everything seemed like it was going to be just like the old days.

Y/N arrived on the set as a new filming day began. He hopped out of the car and made his way into the office building that they would be filming in today. He pressed the elevator button and took a step back as he waited for the elevator to come down.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened and he entered inside, eyes scanning the buttons before choosing the number 21. As the door was about to completely close, a hand reached in through the gap like in a zombie movie.

"Oh Y/N! G-good morning." Yujin stuttered as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning Yujin." He greeted as he moved closer to her. She noticed his action and moved closer to him as well.

"I remember you're not too fond of elevators." He teased her.

"Yeah... I hate going on them alone." The elevator started to ascend and before things became more awkward, they reached the 21st floor. Both of them walked out and headed towards the green room where they would get ready for the filming.

"Good morning." Y/N said with a smile, greeting his makeup artist for the day.

"Hello Y/N-ssi, you look like you're in a good mood today." His stylist gestured to him to take a seat in front of the vanity mirror.

Yujin sat down on the other side of the room facing the opposite direction, their reflections in the mirrors allowing them to see each other. She gave him a shy smile as their stylists started to work on them.

There were currently four of them in the waiting room. Y/N, Yujin, and their individual stylists. When Y/N sensed that his stylist was being flirty with him, his expression sombered and he kept his eyes forward, avoiding any kind of eye contact with his stylist.

"Noona I think that's enough makeup for me." He tried stopping the stylist from continuing.

"It's not done yet Y/N-ah~ hold still~" She replied, as she became more touchy with him.

"I look fine already." He said with a wild-eyed look.

"Just a bit more Y/N-ah~"

"I said it's fine!" He suddenly shouted, startling the other three in the room. Yujin quickly turned to look at him and when she noticed the discomfort  in his eyes, she immediately stood up and walked to his side.

"I can do the rest of it unnie. The both of you can take a break." Yujin said and the two women nodded before quietly leaving the room. Yujin looked down to pick up the makeup brush when she noticed Y/N's hands tightly gripping the arm rest. A gentle sigh left her lips before she levelled herself herself with Y/N and brought the brush to his face.

"Don't you think what you just did is too harsh?" She gently asked, holding his hand while she softly ran the brush over his cheeks, finishing up the makeup.

"I don't want to hurt you." He replied, surprising her.

"What do you mean?"

Y/N held her hand and gently caressed it. He tilted his head back so he could look directly into her eyes.