Chapter 17

A few days since their break up. Y/N is still not in his right mind. The image of Yujin crying kept playing over and over in his head.

"Fuck..." He cursed when another tear escapes his eyes. He wipes it off and continue watching the tv in his room. "Yah! Until when are you going to just stay in there?" Jinyoung banged his door.

"Until I'm okay... Now please leave me alone..." He answered him. "Fine. I'm outside if you want to talk about it." Jinyoung added before leaving him.

Y/N took his phone and opened his gallery. Photos of Yujin flooded his screen immediately. She always make sure to take a selfie of her every time they went on their short dates.

'So you'll fall in love with me every time you open your gallery.' Her words on that day lingers in his head. His thumb moves closer to the delete button. He contemplated with himself whether he should or should not delete her photos. "No..." He couldn't bring himself to touch the screen.

All of it are his precious memories of her. It'll be lying if he said he doesn't love her anymore. Perhaps his feelings for her are still growing even though they're not together anymore, if that makes sense.

 Perhaps his feelings for her are still growing even though they're not together anymore, if that makes sense

He played one of the videos that he took. As he watches them, more tears streams down his face.

"I hope we can be together again someday... I hope I can hold your hand tightly and walk the ends of the dark together with you..."

----------

Meanwhile...

A restless Eunbi is laying down on the couch. As she was about to close her eyes and have a short nap, she hears Yujin crying again in her room.

If she recalls it right, this is the fifth time for the day. She had enough. She barges into her room and hugs the desolate girl.

"Yujin-ah... How much more are you going to cry..." Eunbi rubs her shoulder. "He's gone now unnie... I love him so much. Why did he do this to me." She throws another tissue to the ground.

"Yujin-ah~ I'm sure he has his reasons. You know him right?" It breaks her heart seeing the one who she considers as a little sister crying like this.

"I still love him unnie... And I know I'm s-still y-young but... I love him so much..."

"That's right. You are young. So you can meet a lot of other guys out there. Go find them!"

"I don't want some other guy."

Eunbi gave herself a mental slap. That's probably one of the worst advice she has given to her. Yujin lays down on her bed and covers herself with a blanket.

"I only want him..."

Since some crew members saw them that night, their break up news spread like wildfire. Some are happy since their favorite celebrities are single again. Some are sad and blames the cruel stigma of the entertainment world.