Chapter 18

Y/N enters the same apartment he used to stay with Jinyoung. The layout of the furnitures are still the same even after three years. A sudden blast of nostalgia hits him as he plops down on the couch.

He then looks at the older guy who's currently getting something to drink in the kitchen. Y/N feels like he is finally home after spending the last three years abroad, pursuing his studies.

He grabs the tv remote and pressed the power button. The tv turns on, it revealed a drama with a familiar looking girl in it. The feeling of meeting her for the first time flashes before him again.

Her hair swaying as she walked, her shy dimple smile when she's bowing to people.

"Y/N, I made some hot chocolate." Jinyoung calls out his name but he didn't respond. It's as he's hypnotized by the tv.

Y/N's heart beats faster, some kind of excitement is building up inside but he's not expressing it.

"Yah!" Jinyoung puts the cup on the coffee table near them. He glance at him then at the tv. Jinyoung instantly comprehends why Y/N has been ignoring him.

"I guess she's still entrancing you even till this day." He snickered. Jinyoung's hands slowly crept closer to Y/N's shoulder. He grips them hard before shaking his body.

"Yah hyung! What was that!?" He swatted away Jinyoung's hands in annoyance. "Talk to her. From what I know, she hasn't changed her number." He smirks at Y/N while wriggling his eyebrows.

"I'm not sure... She must hate me..."

----------

Yujin puts on her lipstick, she use her middle finger to dab it evenly across her lips. She grabs a bottle of her favorite fragrance and sprayed it before grabbing her hand bag to start her busy day.

She looks at the sky and noticed black clouds starts to form and the sky is getting darker. "Let's go Yujin." Eunbi call out to her.

She gets in the car and stare out the window as the heavens open and it starts raining.

Web drama filming, tv show interviews, commercial shoots. A day packed with a lot of schedules. She heave out her breath and prepares herself mentally.

It didn't took long for her drama filming to finished. As she was walking around the set, she couldn't disregard her memories with Y/N.

They would play pranks with each other and Y/N would always tease her during her break time.

'Yah, Bluejin give me attention~'

'Hm. You look beautiful today!'

'You big puppy!'

'Yujin-ah~ Ahn Yujin! Bluejin! Puppy.'

"Yujin... Yujin!!" Eunbi's words finally gets through her. "We're moving to our next schedule. You okay?" She wiped the small amount of tears that came out.

"Yes unnie. Let's go!~" She runs to Eunbi like a little kid. "Are you crying?" Eunbi looks at her face. "Eh? No! The weather is cold hehe~ come on let's go~" Yujin proceeds to walk to their car.

"You really are a wonderful person Yujin-ah. Three years and you still haven't forget about him."

They drive to their next location.

The car stops at a red light. There's no sign of the rain stopping anytime soon. She was looking out the window, tracing the raindrops on the window with her finger.

She follow the water droplets until she caught a glance of someone she might know. The person is walking on the curb with an umbrella, covering a part of his face from a clear view.