Chapter 13

"So Jinyoung oppa is good with us?" The girl asked her boyfriend. "Yeah, and I'm glad Eunbi noona is also fine with us being in a relationship." They're walking with their hands intertwined.

"But still, we have to be careful Yujinnie." He tightens his hold of her hand. "I already know that. Don't worry! I'll be extra careful." She winked at him when she had the chance.

Too bad it's already too late for them to be careful.

As they are enjoying the night breeze, a grumble sound can be heard coming from Yujin's tummy. "Are you hungry?" Yujin shyly nods at his question.

"Let's go grab something to eat before going back." He pulls Yujin with him. Heading to any eateries or stall that's still open late at night.

----------

"I'm telling you the truth here!" The man wearing a black hoodie is talking with someone on his phone. "Yes, Kang Y/N and Ahn Yujin. The actors." He trails behind the couple with caution.

"I have the photos with me. I'll send them to you later. Okay, bye now." He pressed the red icon on his phone and continued to follow them.

Time skip...

They managed to find a 24 hours Chinese restaurant. A late night Jajangmyeon sounds like the ultimate food for the starving girl.

Since it's already late, only a few patrons can be seen in the restaurant. They settle down at a table a bit further on the back to avoid people that may know them since they're not wearing a mask.

"One bowl of Jajangmyeon please aunty." Yujin ordered her food. "Aren't your parents worried about you? Going out late at night?" He asked her.

"Nope. I'm staying with Eunbi noona in a dorm and I already told her I'm with you so she's fine." She opened the conversation she had with Eunbi earlier and showed him.

"How about you? Aren't your parents worried right now?" She asked him without knowing the situation in his life.

"I'm living with Jinyoung hyung. My parents? I haven't talked to my father in a long time and my mom, she passed away a long time ago..."

Yujin didn't know about the passing of his mother. She thought it's insensitive of her for bringing up about that. "Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't know." She bit her lips.

"It's okay Yujinnie, happened a long time ago. I'm fine  now." He gave her a smile. She saw him and replied his smile with her own.

"So, your dad THE Kang Taeshik! You must have a lot of pressure." She tried to change the subject from earlier. "Hm, at first yeah but I stopped caring about that." He talked with a cool tone.

"What it's like having a father like him?" Yujin leans in closer to the table. It seems like the perfect time for they to get to know each other more.

"Honestly..." He paused and look down at the table. "After my mom died he changed. All he ever care after that is sending me and my sister to acting class and getting jobs for us." Yujin didn't expect to hear something like that.

"He talk less with us. He never have fun or do anything with us anymore." Seeing his face getting upset as time goes by, Yujin hold his hand.

"After that, it's just acting, acting, and acting. I hate it. But somehow I became an actor." He chuckled. "That's just mean you actually enjoy acting pabo." She squeezes his hand.

"In a way, acting is the thing you and your dad have in common. You must have create some kind of bond with your dad through acting." She gave him her words of revelation.