Chapter 10

The broadcasting company settled the issue with the director in a flash. Before they knew it, they're already filming for the drama again.

".....And the next scene will be... The confession scene..." Yujin read her script. "Should I confess to him for real?" The way he comforts her in the elevator is still fresh in her mind even though it's been a weeks since that day.

Watching him change from a cold person to someone that's able to make her feel safe and warm is making her having major feels for him.

'No Yujin! Why should you confess to him!?'

*Knock Knock*

She look outside her window and sees Y/N. There it is again, her heart starts to beat faster every time she sees him now. She fixes her hair and opens the car door.

"Hey, I brought you a sandwich." Y/N hands it to her. "T-thank You." Yujin takes it and put it on the side for now. "Have you... Memorized your lines?" He asked her.

"I'm reading the script right now actually..." She shows him the script book that's she's holding in her hands.
"Ah... Want to practice? Like the time we did the kiss scene." He asks shyly and avoid looking at her face.

"S-sure. Come in." She scoots to the side and give some space for him to sit. Now they're all alone in the backseat while waiting for the crew to prepare their equipment.

"Okay, it says here my characters will confess and they will hug after that." Yujin said as the two focuses on looking at the script that she's holding.

"Y-yeah. I think we can do this without a problem. No kiss scene this time ha-ha." 'Damn it, what did you just say Y/N.' He mentally scolds himself for talking nervously and bringing up the kiss scene.

"L-Let's try and act it." Yujin suggests. "Sure." They adjusts their sitting position and are now facing each other.

"...and action."

"Hyungjoo-ah you've been by my side all this time. We even kissed once even though we only know a little about each other. I like you Hyungjoo-ah!" Yujin plays her role well despite feeling burning up on the inside.

"I like you too Serim-ah... Your smile is the only thing I look forward to everyday." The lines are done. Now the only thing they need to do is share a one long hug. 

"So should I make the first move or you?" 

"Since I'm the one who confessed so that means I should hug you first right?"

Just imagine two people trying to awkwardly hug each other. They have past experience of hugging or holding other actor's hands but when they are with each other right now, it just becomes an unpleasant thing to look at.

"Okay we got to work on our hugging" He said and lets go of her. "Y-yeah... One more time?" Yujin gets back in her character but before she can truly get in it, Y/N pulls her in for the hug.

She's flustered but she decides to just go with the moment. A grin slowly crept up their faces as they feel happy in each other's arms. Too bad they can't see their faces.

"How about that?" They let go of each other.

"Better."

Y/N don't know whether it's because the lack of lighting in the car or the sweet scent of the air freshener, but right now the mood feels.....romantic?

Yujin was feeling the same too. She softly grabs his cheeks and just stare at him for a moment, not at his eyes...but his lips.

Then she slowly leans in with the intention of putting her lips on his. Y/N also leans in to her, now just inches away from each other.....