Chapter 16

The next day...

*Buzz Buzz*

Y/N woke up by the sound of his phone buzzing. He looked at it and it was an incoming call from Yujin. He rubs his temple before answering the phone.

"Hello?" He spoke with a groggy voice. "Morning Y/N~ what's with the voice? You sick?" Her voice tone changes from happy to worry in just a millisecond.

"Nope. Just woke up."

"Hehe sorry. Anyway, the filming starts in 3 hours. I'm waiting for you here." Her feet happily taps the floor when she hears his voice.

"Alright. I'll get ready and go there."

"Love you!"

"Yeah me too." He ends the call and lets out a sigh. He remembered about yesterday once again.

'They don't match with each other.'

'Yujin deserved better.'

'Must be a painful relationship for her.'

'They're just match made in hell.'

'Hope they split up.'

'You're going to be her downfall, Y/N...'

He then throws his pillow across the room to let out his frustration. He burries his face in his palms as he thinks about his decision.

'Just accept it Kang Y/N. She's not for you. She never was. Accept the fact. People won't be happy for you and her... Shit it hurts... I've never been this hurt before in my life... Ahn Yujin... I'm sorry...'

Few weeks later...

"Y/N let's-" The girl tugs on the sleeve of his shirt. "Sorry. I'm not in the mood today." He walked forward with his hands in his pocket, leaving the poor girl behind.

She runs to him and hugged his arm. "But babe, there's a claw machine-"

"I'm not in the mood, Yujinnie." He pulled his arm away from her. "Alright..." His sudden cold behavior made her upset. Well it's not the first time he began to change his attitude towards her.

Flashback...

"Good work everyone!" Yujin bowed down to the crew. "Thank you. Thank you for today. Y/N- Y/N? Babe? Babe where-" She thought the boy is still behind her. She went outside the building and saw him getting in the car.

The car leaves the scene. Also leaving her with an uneasy feeling in her heart.

"Y/N..."

Y/N has been avoiding Yujin until now. Everytime Yujin wanted to ask him out on a date, he'll make excuses to avoid meeting her. After the filming ended, he would go home early just to avoid meeting her.

He's been doing these things for almost 3 weeks and of course it made the puppy like girl worried. Thoughts of he's cheating on her starts to wonder in her mind. She's so confused on why Y/N is behaving like that so suddenly.

Flashback ends...

"Unnie I'm back..." An unenergetic Yujin greets Eunbi. She walks up to the older girl and lays her head on her shoulder.

"Why you seem sad? Did the date not go well?"

"Unnie... he's changing..." She pouts while playing with Eunbi's fingers. "What do you mean?" Eunbi looks at the sad looking girl.

"He's not like when we first started dating..." Yujin added. "Have you tried asking him about it?" Eunbi starts stroking her hair, hoping that will make her feel better.