Chapter 11

"Yah! What was that? You said you'll kiss my cheek and that wasn't my cheek!" Y/N pulled Yujin away from the rest of the people and to a more quiet place.

"It felt right to kiss you on the lips... Sorry, you must hated it..." She lowers her head, looking down and feeling guilty.

"Pabo Bluejin! I didn't say I didn't like it right?" His words made her shot her head up. "At least give me a heads up first or some signals or anything." He added.

"Sorry hehe~" She giggled while covering her mouth. He basically told her he likes the kiss and that's a win for her.

"Y/N, Yujin. The director wants to have a word with you." One of the crew told them. The pair walk up to the director. They got praised for executing the scene excellently, especially Yujin.

Time skip...

As Y/N and Jinyoung walk back to their car, Jinyoung seemed to notice Y/N is thinking about something judging by his face.

"Anything on your mind?"

"Hyung, what happens if I have a relationship with someone?" He said with a blank expression. "You're probably going to get an earful from the boss, but I'm sure he will allow it." Jinyoung replied his question.

"Why? Finally planning to confess?" He smirked.

"I'm not sure hyung, we are celebrities after all."

Jinyoung unlock the car and the two got in. After a long day of work, they can rest up and chill in their home. When they reached the apartment, Y/N took a shower and do his night routine.

As he was busy applying eye cream and all other products an actor needs to take care of himself, he received a text message from someone.

He unlocks his phone and saw a text from Yujin, asking him if he wants to go on a walk with her. He dialed her number and after a few beeps she picked up.

"Yah! What do you mean a walk?" He said with a booming voice making Yujin flinch on the other side. "Yah don't yell! It's exactly like what it sounded like. Let's take a walk around the city."

"It's 9:30 now, you sure?" Some part of him is worried thinking about her walking alone before meeting him.

"Yup, what do you say? We'll meet around Hongdae."

"Fine, let's go. Wear your mask and try not to walk on quiet streets." Y/N said to her with a stern voice and rushed to change his clothes before going out.

Time skip...

"Y/N-ssi!" An energetic voice suddenly greeted him. He quickly turned around and let out a sigh of relief when he found out it's only Yujin.

"You said we'll go for a walk?" Y/N was confused. She was on a bike. "Hehe, but then I changed my mind and thought a bike ride would be nicer." She rung the bell on her handle.

"But I don't have one though." He pouts behind his mask. "I can sit on the passenger seat but that means you have to be the one pedalling the bike." She giggled when she saw him nodded.

"Fine, move." Yujin scooted to the back seat and Y/N took over. "Hold on to me. It's dangerous" She sat sideways and hugged him from behind.

He starts pedalling and off they go, biking around Seoul at night. They felt the wind blew pass them, they got lost in the moment. Who knew the loud bustling of Seoul can be blocked out with just them enjoying each other's company.

"This is nice." He turned his head and talk to her. "Told you." She tightens her hug and he feels his body temperature went up.

"W-we're almost there." His statement made Yujin wonder where are they heading. "Where are we going?" She turns her head left and right, looking around.