Chapter 14

"Yujin wake up! Wake up!" Eunbi shook her body out from the slumber that she was in. "Wha-what's wrong unnie?" She open her eyes and saw a phone screen really close to her face.

"What is it? Is it about people complaining about my acting again?" She took the phone from her hand and read what it is about.

BREAKING: Duspatch reports that actors Kang Y/N and Ahn Yujin are dating.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Is the first thing that came out of her mouth. "I told you to be careful and always wear a mask! The one time you didn't do that, this happens." Eunbi chop her head.

"I forgot about that..." She scrolls more and saw a few pictures of her and Y/N walking together. 'We kinda look cute here....' She melts away while admiring it.

"Yah! Don't be all lovey dovey!" Eunbi took her phone back. "Luckily... There are positive comments. But like usual, not all of them are positive." She gave Yujin a stern look.

"Did the Chairman called you?" The older girl nodded at her question. "He's talking with Y/N's company." I think we'll get something from him in a few minutes." She looks at her phone.

*Ding*

Her phone lights up and both of them freaked out. "Yujin read it. I can't!" She throws her phone at her. "Unnie no! You're the manager, you read it for me." She threw it back at Eunbi.

She unlocks the phone and the words she saw almost made her quiver.

"Meet me at the company. Now."

"We have to meet him. Get ready." She told Yujin and the two swiftly get ready and head to the company's building. The drive there is filled with silence. Both of them got scared thinking what will happen to their jobs.

----------

Eunbi opens the door and walked in with Yujin. "Good morning sir." They bowed down to the man sitting on his office chair. "Please, sit down." He gestured them to take a seat in front of him.

Yujin sat down without looking at the man. She does not want to see the chairman's face because she knows he must be enrage with her.

"Yujin. I see you're not only acting, you even find the time to flirt." The chairman repeatedly click his pen. The clicking noise certainly didn't help with the tense atmosphere, even Eunbi is sweating.

"Let me ask you this. Do you really really like him?" He leans closer to the table and clasp his hands together, waiting for her answer. Yujin contemplated whether she should answer him honestly or blatantly lie to him.

The chairman noticed she looks pretty anxious. "I need you to be honest in this Yujin." He spoke in a more softer way. After playing with her fingers for a while and thinking about what to say, Yujin finally lifts her head.

"I do. I like him very much." She said it. Now what will happen to her.

"Alright then. We will release a statement saying you two are dating." He slams his hands on the table and smiled.

Yujin is frozen in her seat with widen eyes. Did she heard that right? Is the chairman playing with her? "Eh? Mr. Lee I thought you will be furious at me?" He stood up from his chair and gives her a smirk, the friendly kind.

"You're young. That's what young people do, it's normal. I was like you too when I was your age." He sat down on the edge of his table, facing the two. "Eunbi make sure you take care of her more now." He told the manager.

"Yes Mr. Lee. I will." She holds Yujin's hand and give it a firm squeeze. "Alright. You can leave now, and be sure to check out Nayber for your article." The Chairman claps his hands in excitement.