Vacation pt.4

Btw sorry for being inactive kinda ran out of ideas so feel free to drop some🤍.

Next day

Y/n pov:

I woke with a stuffy nose and puffy eyes making me groan as I thought about what lead to me crying myself to sleep.

I got up and went inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that I had a tear stained face.

"Are you up?" I heard someone ask from the other side of the door.

"Yes,come in." I said as I seen kailen walk into the room.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I wiped my now clear face.

"Yes and no." I said sitting on the bed with him.

"I know mikey said some disrespectful shit last night but none of us guys want you to move and plus your like a sister to all of us." Kailen said making me smile.

"As much as I want to stay, I just don't wanna feel like I'm bothering anyone who doesn't want me there." I said.

"I hope you change your mind and stay."Kailen said before walking out the room.

I do like living with the guys even mikey is fun to live with when he isn't being a asshole towards me.

All I could do right now was try not to think about to much of the situation.

I walked downstairs and could smell breakfast cooking and I was really hoping that they were making waffles.

I looked in the kitchen to see it was mikey and rolled my eyes going back upstairs.

I'm not going to eat anything he was cooking so imma just find somewhere to go eat breakfast at but first I need to shower and brush my teeth.

After I got out the shower I threw on some rip jeans with a cute shoulder less white crop top and my white converse.

I threw my hair into a bun and applied some lip gloss before walking out my room bumping into Bryce and bronny.

"Where are you going?" They asked making me sigh.

"Well I was trying to sneak out to get breakfast somewhere else." I said.

"I wanna join." They both said at the same time making me laugh.

"Should we invite kailen and dior?" Bronny asked.

We all thought for a while until they both came out their rooms confused on what was going on.

"Well might as well invite them." Bryce said.

"Invite us where?" Dior asked.

"We are sneaking out to go get breakfast." I said as they agreed.

We all snuck out the back way out the house so that way mikey or deja wouldn't question us on where we were going.

"Mikey is goy be mad at us." Bryce said as we walked down the side walk.

"Well he is already mad at me." I said as we walked into the restaurant.

Skip breakfast.

"Dior you should have gave that girl a chance." I said laughing as we walked out the restaurant.

"She was hella bad." Kailen said making me laugh even harder.

"Age ain't nothing but a number."Bronny said laughing.

"I hate you guys." Dior said as we all continued laughing.

Once we made it back to the house and went inside, mikey was in the living room on live making us all look at each other.

"Well guys I have to go and thanks for watching me eat breakfast since my friends didn't wanna join me." He said clicking the end .

"We brought you map." Bryce said as Mikey glared at us and walked upstairs.

"You guys should have just stayed." I said sighing.

"No we wanted to come with you and mikey will get over this soon." Bronny said as I smiled at them.

I walked upstairs to my room and was surprised to see that mikey was laying on my bed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked closing the door.

"I can't talk to my friend?" He asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Umm last time we talked, you told me that you hate me." I said crossing my arms.

"We all say things like that when we are mad."Mikey said making me roll my eyes.

"Mikey I never told anyone I hate them no matter how mad I was at them." I said as he sighed.

"Look y/n i actually wanna apologize to you from last night cause I said a lot of things that I didn't mean and a lot that I shouldn't have said no matter how upset I was at you and I felt really bad for making you cry and after the guys talked to me..I realized that I might still actually love you and I know you may not accept my apology or believe anything that I just said but know I actually mean it and I don't want you to move out either." He said.

"Mikey I accept your apology but how do I know your not just saying you love me just to mess with my head." I said as I sat beside him on the bed.

"Because I don't just tell people I love them when I don't and you know that." He said.

"Even tho you can be a huge asshole at times it's hard not to love you." I said as he smiled at me.

"Me and Deja also broke up last night so you don't have to worry about her anymore." He said as I smiled.

"Don't smile." He said making me laugh.

"I can't believe you actually broke up with her for me." I said as he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Well can I get a kiss?" He asked.

"Ummm nope." I said getting on my phone as he glared at me for a while before kissing me.

It was a very passionate but yet slow kiss until he pulled away.

"Thanks for the kiss." He said making me hit him playfully.

Vote and comment ❤️.

Also go read shykerawilson  new book🤍.