Q&A

Y/n pov:

I looked at mikey as he made a tik tok as I set my camera up and after I had it set up I cut my ring light on and sat down.

"What's up guys!" I said into the camera smiling as mikey recorded me .

"Today I'm back with another video after being gone for a month and I apologize for that but today I will be doing a q&a with....drumroll please.......mikey." I said laughing as he came and sat beside me.

"Hey guys." He said laughing making me laugh.

Mikey and i both grabbed our phones and went to Twitter and I smiled at the first question.

"Okay so here is the first question....how did you and mikey meet and where ?" I read and looked over at him.

"Me and y/n actually met at my basketball game and she was actually taking pictures for the year book, I happen to noticed here when the ball was coming towards her and I went to be Superman." He said making me laugh.

"He actually saved me from embarrassment and after the basketball game I thanked him for it." I said before he interrupted me.

"Then she asked for my number and ever since we've been bestfriends." He said making me raise my eyebrow.

"Umm I'm pretty sure you asked for my number but umm okay." I said as he laughed.

He looked at a question and looked up at the camera then me then the camera making me laugh.

"Have you and y/n ever kissed?" He read out loud as I bit my lip.

"Umm yeah we've kissed before but it was a dare." He said as I nodded my head .

I went through some more questions and found one that really caught my attention.

"Would you date any of mikey friends?" I read and smiled.

"Umm yeah ." I said laughing as mikey glared at me for some reason.

"Next question."Mikey said as he went through his feed.

"Oh umm your favorite thing about each other." He read.

"I would say my favorite thing about mikey is his personality and his hair." I said.

"My favorite thing about y/n would be everything about her." He said as I smiled.

We answered a lot more questions till I figured it was about time to end the video.

"Okay so last question.....would you and mikey ever date...p.s imma huge fan of you guys." I read and looked at mikey.

"I would date someone who knows a lot about me so yeah." He said as I was actually shocked by his answer.

"Umm I mean no but yes like I would date him but I don't wanna lose our friendship." I said as he looked at me.

After that I did my outro I cut the camera off and looked at mikey who was laying on my bed on his phone.

"So you would actually date me?" I asked him while laying beside him as I started to edit the video.

"I just said that didn't I." He said making me glare at him.

"I'm just surprised that's all." I said as he looked at me.

"Why you say that?" He asked.

"Just forget I said anything." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"No tell me." He said as I sighed.

"I mean you never said anything like that before we did this video." I said as he made a weird face.

"You never asked so that would be weird of me saying something like that out of the blue." He said.

"So wait do you have feelings for me?" I asked as he got on his phone again and ignored the question.

"Mikey answer me please." I said.

"Yes but clearly you have feelings for one of the guys ." He said as I laughed.

"How do you know it's not you?" I asked as he looked at me weird.

"Cause it's clear you like melo as much as you guys hang out and stuff." He said making me roll my eyes.

"That's only cause me and him are closer then me and you." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"So which guy do you like out of the group?" He asked.

"You asshole."I said laughing.

"Are you being for real or messing with my feelings?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm being for real." I said as he smiled.

"So does this mean that I can make you mine?" He asked.

"Yes but I wanna take things slow." I said as he nodded his head.

"Whatever happens happens and we aren't gonna stop being friends if we break up." He said as I nodded my head.

"I wonder how it will take before people assume things after I post this video." I said as he smiled.

"No time." He said.

Vote and comment ❤️.