Vacation pt.3

Mikey pov:

I groaned as I turned to the other side of the bed as deja shifted in her sleep.

I sighed as I got up and went downstairs seeing it was empty and I'm guessing everyone else was still sleeping at the moment.

All I wanted to do right now was sleep but for some reason I can't and all I've been thinking about y/n.

She seemed so happy being with dior and that made me really upset cause she shouldn't be that happy with dior.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw it was bronnywho was rubbing his eyes.

"I'm surprised your up already." He said walking to into the kitchen.

"Oh I couldn't sleep." I said as he replied with oh.
————
3 hrs later

Y/n pov:

I was getting dressed to go down to the beach with the guys and deja.

I really wasn't in the mood to go down to the beach and deal with mikey attitude that he has had with me ever since I woke up.

I slipped on my bikini and put my braids into a bun and put on some shorts so that when we got to the water all I had to do was take them off.

I slipped on my sandals and walked down the steps seeing everyone but mikey and deja.

"You ready?" Bryce asked as i nodded my head.

"Yeah." I said as I leaned down the last couple steps as they got up.

"We aren't waiting on mikey?" I asked as kailen and dior rolled their eyes.

"He got annoyed waiting on you so him and deja went ahead and left." Kailen said.

I was really confused on why mikey was annoyed since we always have to wait on him getting up or taking forever to get dressed.

Once we got down to the beach I could see mikey and deja laying down trying to get a tan i guess.

"I want some ice cream who is gonna come with me?" Bronny asked.

"I'll come." I said leaving my things but taking my phone.

"I want some also." I heard mikey say making me roll my eyes.

It was kinda a awkward walk to the ice cream shop, I just wanted to get my ice cream and leave.

"Before we go in let's make a tik tok." Bronny said.

"I'll let y'all do it while I go inside." I said about to go in before bronny grabbed my arm.

"No your gonna be in it also." He said making me roll my eyes.

Once we finished the tik tok and bronny posted, I already knew people were gonna think me and mikey are back together since we haven't posted each other in months even tho we live together.

"Now can we go inside?" I asked as bronny nodded his head.

"Ladies first." He said holding the door open making me laugh as I went inside.