Sneaking out

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes as I closed my door hearing my parents arguing about nothing again the week.

I walked over to my phone and saw my bestfriend mikey had texted me and I laughed at the text he just sent.

Mikey🏀💗: I'm missing you and would love to see you in the passenger seat of my car right now.

Y/n😍💗:Mikey it is 1 am my parents are not about to let me leave this house.

Mikey🏀💗: just sneak out duh.

Y/n😍💗:😒just don't have your music loud when you pull up.

I locked my door and opened my window slowly so my parents wouldn't hear me and after I got it all the was opened I grabbed my phone and a hoodie and jumped out the window.

By the time I got out the window Mikey had texted he was here and I just walked around the house to his car.

"Hey loser." I said getting in his car as he smiled at me.

"Hey big head." He said handing me a bag of my favorite snacks as I smiled.

"Awww thank you." I said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked as he smiled at me.

"Wanna take a L?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You mean do you wanna take a L." I said laughing.

He pulled up to the basketball court and it was empty thank god.

"Now no crying once I beat your ass." I said as he laughed at me.

2 hrs later

"Now what was all that shit you was talking." Mikey said as he won the game just now making me roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up." I said as he laughed.

He wrapped his arms around me as we walked to the car and I felt really comfortable in this position.

I've had feelings for him for a while now and lately they've been hard to hide and sometimes I just wanna tell him but I'm afraid of the outcome.

Once we got in the car and looked at each other he smiled at me showing his braces making me laugh at him.

"Don't let this little win go to your head." I said as he laughed.

"It wasn't a little win." He said making me playfully roll my eyes.

Once we got to my house and we just sat in the driveway for a while.

"Mikey can I tell you something?" I asked as he looked over at me.

"Yeah." He said licking his lips instantly turning me on for some reason.

"I like you and I mean I like you a lot understand you don't feel the say but I needed to get that off my chest." I said as he smiled at me.

He pulled my face towards his and connected our lips together and we made out for a while till I pulled away.

"What does that mean?" I asked as he laughed.

"I like you also punk." He said making me smile at him.

"Well y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me as I smiled.

"I'll think about it." I said as his smile stopped making me laugh.

"I will be your girlfriend." I said as he smiled me.

Who would have thought that I could finally call mikey mine.

Vote and comment 💗.

If you have request just pm me.