Insecure

Mikey pov:

I walked with the guys this morning to school this morning for the first time in a while since usually I walked with my girlfriend.

"Wait so why aren't y'all together today?" Bryce asked as I sighed.

"She's in one of her moods." I said rolling my eyes.

Y/n always gets into these type of moods out of nowhere and I honestly hate it since it always takes her forever to open up to me.

We walked inside the school and i noticed y/n wasn't here yet and I was kinda worried.

I saw y/n friends walking around and she wasn't with them which is weird since she is always with them in the morning.

"Stop worrying." Kailen said as I looked at him.

"I'm not worrying." I said as the guys rolled their eyes.

"Sure you aren't."jurian said.

The bell rung and groaned knowing y/n was going to be late today and which I would have to make a excuse for her since we have first period together.

————
Y/n pov:

I wiped the tears I had coming from my eyes as I looked at the comments on Mikey latest tik tok we did together.

Eww why is she fat💀.

Y'all aren't going to last he deserves someone cuter and not a clout chaser!

How can someone that ugly be with Mikey like look her then him🤦🏾‍♀️.

Queen of ugliness🤣.

I felt bad for ignoring all of mikey messages but hopefully he gets the hint that I don't wanna talk and take advice from his fans to leave me.

I went downstairs and was glad that everyone wasn't home and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream out the fridge and a soda.

I walked upstairs and grabbed my laptop and went to Netflix.

I hate that I don't look like the other girl's and that I'm not skinny, sometimes I just wish I was actually cute but instead I'm not either of those things.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see it was a text from Bryce which was weird since he usually calls instead of text me.

Bryce🤪:where are you?
Y/n🤩:not at school.
Bryce:that's obvious but your boy is worried.

I left bryce on read and sighed.

As much as I wanted to text mikey , I didn't wanna bother him with my problems.

5 hrs later

I woke up to hear a door bell ring repeatedly and groaned as I slipped on my slides and walked downstairs.

I opened the door to see a concern mikey and I'm guessing he came here after basketball practice since he was sweaty and stuff.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked as he walked in the house as I closed the door.

"Because I need time to myself." I said as he looked at me.

"Y/n I can tell when your lying so just tell me the real reason." He said as I sighed.

"Mikey I'm not good enough for you." I said on the verge about to cry.

"Who told you that cause that's a complete lie." He said.

"Mikey your fans did, they called me ugly and fat and I'm both of those things they even said you deserve better which is true." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and looked down at me.

"So your gonna listen to people who don't even know you?" He asked.

"Noo." I whispered.

"Y/n your the most beautiful girl I know and I'm tired of you always putting yourself down when you shouldn't and you're not fat and fuck whatever else they say." He said making me smile.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Yes y/n cause you mean the world to me and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He said as I kissed him.

"Mikey I love you a lot and don't know what I would without." I said messing up his hair as he laughed.

"You would be bored right now and I love you also." He said as I smiled.

"I wanna cuddle now." I said as he picked me up carrying me upstairs.

Vote and comment ❤️.