Roomates

Y/n pov:

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead from all the studying I've been doing for the last 3 hours.

I heard my door open and looked back to see it was my roommate mikey at the door with some food in his hands.

"You know I could have been naked and you didn't even knock." I said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't have cared." He said making me laugh.

"How did you know I was hungry?" I asked as he handed me my food.

"I mean when aren't you." He said laughing as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway thank you for the food but you can go now." I said.

"No you need a break from studying so come have fun with me and the guys." He said.

"Wait their here?" I asked as he laughed.

"Yes they've been here for about a hour and I'm surprised you haven't heard them from how loud they've been." He said pulling me out my chair.

I followed mikey into the living room seeing the guys playing 2k while the living room looked at complete mess and i glared at mikey.

"My bad." He said holding his hand up in surrendered.

"Hey y/n." Bronny said while sipping his drink.

"Hey." I said sitting on the couch as mikey put my legs on him.

"Eww is y/n."Bryce said making me flip him off.

"Kiss my ass." I said as he glared at me making me laugh.

"Now that I've talked to y'all can I go back and study?" I said looking at mikey as he shook his head no.

"Y/n you don't need to study every hour or you could be like me and wing the test." Bryce said .

"Umm you fail most of the test." Bronny said making us laugh as Bryce glared at him.

"Loosen up have some fun." Mikey said while smiling at me as I looked away.

I'm not gonna lie I've kinda have feelings for mikey and have for a while like we flirt here and there but nothing else happens besides that.

"Ohh I have a game."Bryce said.

"What's that?" Mikey asked as bryce smiled.

"Truth or dare."Bryce said.

The guys begged me to play so eventually I gave in and we all sat in a circle.

"Y/n you can go first."Bronny said as I thought about something for a while.

"Umm bryce truth or dare?" I asked smirking.

"Dare punk." He said.

"I dare you to text one of your ex's that you want them back." I said as he groaned and went through his contacts.

He clicked on his ex name and texted her and glared at me.

"Okay mikey  truth or dare?"Bronny asked while bryce looked at mikey.

"Umm dare." He said as bronny smirked.

"I dare you to tell y/n how you really feel about her."Bronny said as I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm confused." I said.

"Bronny your being petty."Bryce said as bronny flipped him off.

"It's w.e but I'll be honest since it's a dare." Mikey said before looking at me.

"Y/n I've liked you since the day we moved in together and even tho we were strangers to each other when we moved in together after getting to know you, you supported me, coming to all my games and becoming bestfriends and listening to your problems and being there for you when other people wasn't I had realized that you meant the world to me and that I love you more than friends." Mikey said looking down as I smiled.

"Mikey I feel the same way about you." I said before pulling his face to mine and kissing him.

He took no time to kiss back and I had honestly forgot the guys were here till they cleared their throats.

We pulled away and I smiled at the ground.

"See bryce you over reacted for nothing."Bronny said laughing.

"Well mikey what are you gonna do next?" Bryce asked.

"Well y/n umm will you be mine?" He asked as I smiled saying yes.

"Aww now we are still single."Bronny and Bryce said making us laugh.

Vote and comment❤️.

Let's  ignore that bronny changed his bio from athlete to fan page after that video💀💀.