Birthday surprise

I just wanna start this off by saying happy birthday mikey🥳.

Y/n pov:

So i was walking around with my bestfriend bronny talking about mikey birthday party but he doesn't know about it and we are pretending that we forgot it's his birthday.

"Ok shh Mikey is calling." I said to bronny trying not to laugh.

"Hey baby." He said while he looked like he just woke up and it's 12.

"Damn you look ugly." Bronny said as I laughed.

"Kiss my ass." Mikey said laughing.

"Wait y'all just not gonna tell me something?" Mikey asked

"Oh do you wanna get Wendy's." I asked as he gave me a straight face.

"no." Mikey said before hanging up.

I was dead laughing at his ass right now it's funny when he is mad.

So we are having his party in the gym for 2hrs and we had to beg the coach which took along time since he had to cancel practice.

"Oh he just asked if practice was still on for today." Bronny said so they all told him yeah since they also knew about it and was in on our surprise party.

Couple hours later

So right now we are all in the gym since mikey just texted jalen he was on his way he'll be here in 2 min so we cut the lights off and hid.

"What the fuck? Mikey said coming in not knowing his mom is here.

I tried holding my laugh in Cause I knew his mom was gonna have a talk with him but bronny ass couldn't hold it in.

"I heard you bronny." he said cutting the light on and looking surprise.

Mikey smiled and walked over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you baby." he said and hugged me.

"Your welcome baby and happy birthday baby." i said kissing him.

He kissed my forehead and walked over and greeted everyone else then got a lecture from his mom about the f word.

After we sung happy birthday to him and ate cake he came over to me and hugged me from the back.

"Any birthday sex tonight?" he whispered in my ear

"If you act right for the rest of the night." I said and turned around and gave him a piece of my cake

"What you mean?" he said smirking.

"Oh we taking you out bowling me and the boys." Jalen said while Mikey glared at him.

"Cockblocker."he said to jalen.

I laughed as he wrapped his arms back around me.

Vote and comment ❤️.