Im pregnant

Y/n pov:

I walked downstairs to see mikey was in the kitchen getting a drink and a snack out the fridge.

I smiled went up and hugged him from behind as he laughed at me.

"What do you want?" He asked while turning to look at me.

"I want some food." I said as he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm guessing you want me to go get it?" He asked as I nodded my head at him as he sighed.

"I guess but under one condition." He said smirking and I already knew where this was about to go.

"What's that?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"You know what." He said smirking.

"Fine." I said laughing.

After Mikey left and I knew he had pulled out the driveway I ran upstairs and set a camera up and one downstairs.

"What's up y/n gang today I'm back here with another video and today video I will be doin a pregnant prank on him." I said smiling.

"So I ordered a positive pregnancy test online and will be using this so like imma pretend to be sad or whatever and yeah we will see how this goes." I said laughing.

After a while I finally heard Mikey come in the house and I was now scared of how he was gonna react.

"Baby Come get your food." He said as I bit my lip and went downstairs.

"Thank you babe." I said pecking his lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked as i grabbed a water bottle out the fridge.

"Yeah." I said biting my lips as he raised his eyebrow.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist as I looked up at him.

"Tell me what's wrong with you." He said in a caring voice that made me wanna smile.

"Well umm while you were gone I decided to take a pregnancy test since I'm late." I said as he looked shock.

"Well what did it say?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." I said as his faced was a whole bunch of emotions at the moment.

"Wow." He said as he walked upstairs.

"Baby talk to me." I said following him upstairs as we went into the bedroom.

"Y/n we legit just graduated high school a year ago and my basketball career is really taking off at the moment and this could mess it all up." He said.

I honestly don't know how I feel at moment I mean this is a prank but like the things he was saying didn't sit right with me.

"So you want me to get a abortion." I said biting my lip.

"No no no we are keeping the baby regardless, I just don't want to disappoint my family or you if I'm not the best dad." Mikey said making me smile.

"Aww baby." I said hugging him.

"I can't believe imma gonna be a dad." He said smiling at me.

"Well umm baby this was a prank." I said while going to pick up the camera as he straight face me.

"So you did this for what?" He asked making me laugh.

"Well y/n gang just like and comment on this video and see you guys next week." I said smiling and showing Mikey in the camera as he flipped it off making me laugh.

I cut the camera off and went and sat on Mikey lap as he laid in the bed.

"I'm sorry I got your hopes up baby." I said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Just know imma get your ass back for getting my hopes up." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Well I'm going to go eat now." I said about to get up.

"Oh no you not I want to eat first." He said pulling at my shorts making me laugh.

Vote and comment💕.