Stop playing

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes as I walked inside my last period of the day and the only class I hate also.

I walked to the back of the room and took my seat and rolled my eyes as I felt someone touch my titty as they walked by.

I already knew who it was and turned around to look at mikey as he smirked making me roll my eyes at him.

"Don't you get tired of me telling you to stop that." I said as he shook his head no.

"Well I do so stop." I said before the teacher stated talking about our lesson for the day.

"Okay mamas." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay so y/n and Mikey are partners for this project." She said and went on picking partners for kids.

Why couldn't I get partnered with someone that I wasn't him.

I rolled my eyes as he came and sat beside me and smiled show that brace face of him.

"Hey partner." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Look the number one rule of being my partner is no touching me." I said as he laughed.

"Mhmm." He said as our teacher handed us a paper.

After me and Mikey finished writing the essay for our paper we still had 15 minutes of class left and it seemed to be taking for ever to hurry up and end.

"So do you wanna keep working or stop?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Umm we can stop but I actually wanna talk." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Mikey we don't really have nothing to talk about." I said putting my phone down.

"Y/n when you gonna stop playing with me?" He asked making me confused.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Like we talk all the time and you always come to all my games even if they away games you come and we stay on FaceTime all the time at night...I'm confused on where we stand." He said making me look down.

I can see where Mikey is coming from I mean we do things that couples do besides have sex but we do everything else.

"I mean I don't know like I see you with other girls." I said as he glared at me.

"But I don't talk to them or lead them on out of respect for you." He said making me smile.

"Mikey I want to be in a relationship with you honestly." I said as he nodded.

"Well y/n will you be with me?" He asked as I bit my lip.

"Yes Mikey I will but let's take things slow." I said as he smiled.

"Okay." He said when the bell rung.

"So can I shout your finally mine?" He asked as I laughed.

"Noo." I said as he wrapped his arms around me as we walked down the hall.

Vote and comment 💜.