Clingy

I really didn't think online school would kick my ass this much 🤦🏾‍♀️.

But where are you guys from?

Y/n pov:

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and smiled since that meant mikey got home from practice early.

I looked over at my phone and checked the time and saw it was 11 am which meant that I slept in really late.

"Goodmorning baby." Mikey said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Morning." I said putting my phone down as I finally got out the bed.

"I brought you some breakfast." He said making me smile at him.

"Aww look at you being sweet today." I said pecking his lip before going downstairs.

Me and Mikey have been together for over a year now and most times we don't usually get to see each other cause of our busy schedules so when we do get days to ourselves we spend time together.

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and saw mikey had got food from my favorite breakfast place.

I heard mikey walking downstairs and saw him in some jeans with a white shirt all dressed up making me confused a little.

"Are we doin something today?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"No I'm hanging out with the guys." He said as I frowned a little.

"Didn't you hang out with them all this week?" I asked as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yes I did but another day wouldn't hurt." He said as I tuned him out.

———
Mikey pov:

I could tell y/n was getting annoyed with me but I didn't care.

Me and her hangout almost all the time and plus we live together, I see her all the time so I'm not understanding why she's getting mad that I'm hanging out with the guys.

"I know your not catching a attitude." I said as she continued to eat her food like she couldn't hear me.

"Fine keep acting like a brat." I said as she glared at me.

"Mikey this is my only day off and I thought maybe you would want to hang out with me but clearly I was wrong." She said.

"Why are you acting so clingy?" I asked as she took a deep breath.

"You know what mikey just go hang out with your friends." She said smiling.

"You sure?" I asked as she nodded her head yes.

I knew if I left right now that she would beat my ass so I just smiled before turning around and going back upstairs.

1hr later

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I walked back upstairs and saw mikey was playing the game and he looked up at me before looking back at the game.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him as he sighed before cutting the game off and looking at me.

"I'm sorry for catching a attitude with you earlier and you should go hang out with the guys." I said as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Do you actually mean that or just fucking with me?" He asked making me laugh.

"No you can go." I said as he smiled before pecking my lips.

"I love your spoiled ass." He said making me laugh.

"I love you also." I said pecking his lip before got up and gave me another kiss before he left.

I smiled knowing that I was the bigger person in this situation.

Vote and comment ❤️.

Also I'm sorry guys for not sticking to my schedule but online school has really taken up most of my life now like do school work all week and on the weekends so I barely have any free time.

Go read my new book please 😌.