What happend to us

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I walked into my last class of the day going to sit in the back and putting my headphones in.

After a while the class was filled with people and then the best  player of our basketball team  named Mikey who is also the biggest hoe of the school.

And sadly the only seat left was beside me and he took no time on coming back here making all the girls look at me and roll their eyes at me or whisper to they friends.

I grabbed my pencil out my bag and started taking notes till someone tapped my thigh.

"Yes?" I asked in a low tone looking at mikey  as he smiled at me.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" He asked as I sighed getting him one and went back to my work till he placed his hand on my thigh again.

"Nigga keep your hands to yourself." I said moving his hand as he chuckled.

"Umm y/l/n and Williams is there something you would like to discuss with the class?" Mr.elderson said as I rolled my eyes.

"Umm no sir."Mikey  said as mr.elderson said we have detention after school now making me roll my eyes.

Skip class.

I sighed as I put my headphones back in as mr.elderson walked out leaving me with Mikey .

I felt like eyes were glaring at me and I looked to see that Mikey  was all in my face making me annoyed.

"What?" I asked as he sighed.

"I can't look at you?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Mikey I'm not these other girls out here." I said as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"What you mean by that?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean..you play these girls like it's nothing and they fall for it every time." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"I promise you it's nothing like that." He said.

"Then what is it like?" I asked.

"I don't play these girls cause I'm not with them I text them and they think we are together." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Mikey I lost my bestfriend cause of you." I said as he sighed knowing what I was talking about.

Me and mikey used to be a thing before things happen as in she said they was together but he denied it multiple times as she said they did and I didn't know who to believe so I cut them both off.

"Y/n how many times do I have to tell you she was capping cause when we was together it was just me and you and when you left me is when I just started to text girls cause I was bored." He said as I looked down.

I felt like I was about to cry and I guess Mikey  also felt it so he pulled me on his lap as I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"I loved your ass Mikey  like it was me and you against the world." I said looking at him seeing his eyes had tears coming out of them.

"Y/n I still love you like you was the first girl I did everything with and I mean everything." He said making me chuckle.

"Mikey what happen to us?" I asked wiping the tears coming from his eyes.

"You let rumors get in between us and I'm not gonna lie that shit hurt me like you meant the world to me and still do." He said taking me by surprise.

I smiled and pulled his face to mine and he took no time to put his lips on mine.

I missed these soft lips on mine as we were in the middle of a hot make out session the bell rung which meant detention was over and the teacher came back in.

"You guys can leave now." He said.

I grabbed my things leaving out as Mikey grabbed my hand making me stop.

"Yes?" I said.

"Be mine again y/n?" He said.

I thought for a while and smiled and said yes.

"This time lets not listen to rumors this time." He said as I nodded my head.

"Now let me walk you to your car since I'm already late for basketball practice." He said smiling at me.

I laughed hopping on his back as he carried me to my car.

Vote and comment.🖤