What's your name

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I looked at the time knowing that I'll have to get out my bed soon since I had promised my cousin I'll go to a basketball game at her school with me.

I decided to finally get up and went and took a shower before i left even tho I took one before I went to school this morning.

I put on some rip jeans with a plain yellow shirt and put on some white vans and decided to put half my hair in a bun and leave the rest down.

"Y/n you cousin is outside." I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and my lip gloss and walked downstairs and told my family bye before leaving out the door.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Niya said as I got in the car making me laugh.

"Myself." I said putting my seatbelt on as she pulled out the driveway.

"I hope you know your buying me some food once we leave the game." I said as she laughed.

Skip car ride

Once we got to the game we were a little early and the only reason for that was cause she wanted to see her boyfriend before the game started.

I followed behind her as we walked inside seeing the players warming up and she left me as soon as she seen her boyfriend leaving me behind and awkward.

I decided to get on my phone hoping the time would go by fast.

I looked up to see a ball coming towards my face but a hand grabbed it just in time before it hit me.

"Umm thank you." I said to the boy who smiled showing his braces.

"Your welcome but you should go sit on the bleachers before another ball comes." He said as I nodded.

Once the game had started niya came and sat beside me and smiled making me look at her weird.

"What?" I asked as she smirked.

"I saw you talking to mikey." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"All he did was save me from getting hit with a ball and I thanked him." I said as she said I bet making me roll my eyes and focus back on the game.

I noticed that every time that Mikey had the ball and was about to shoot it he would look at me and smiled and it was kinda cute.

"I think someone likes you." Niya said as I smiled at mikey as he looked up at me.

"I might like him also." I said turning to her as she looked shock.

Once the game had ended and we had to wait for her boyfriend to come out.

Mikey and her boyfriend came out at the same time and she really left me behind with Mikey for they can walk to the car together.

"You did good out there." I said as he smiled.

"Thank you and I did it for you ." He said.

"You don't even know me." I said laughing.

"I don't but I would like to cause your really fine and seem to have a good personality." He said as I looked down smiling.

"Well my name is y/n." I said.

"My name is mikey and I would like your number." He said as I nodded my head.

I gave him my number and talked a little bit more with him before I left to get in niya car.

"Sooo." She said laughing as I flipped her off smiling.

Vote and comment ❤️.

And I'm sorry for these slow updates.