Break up

Mikey pov:

I looked at the camera trying to see if it was recording and I still couldn't tell till I clicked a button and a red light came on.

"I guess it's recording." I said as I set the camera up.

"So today I'm here with a prank on my baby y/n." I said trying not to laugh.

"I will be doing a break up prank to get back at her for the last prank she did on me, so y/n is actually outside jogging down the street." I said looking out the window.

"So I have been basically ignoring her since I woke up and that's why she went jogging cause she was getting mad so I think this is the perfect time to pull this prank on her." I said smiling.

"Wish me well." I said.

I set up a couple cameras downstairs and made sure she couldn't see the cameras.

After a while of playing on my phone I heard the door open downstairs and I all I could think about was how to not blow this.

"I'm bout to hop in the shower." Y/n said as she came into the room.

"Wait before you go shower we need to talk." I said as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"About?" She asked .

"Us." I said seeing her face drop a little bit.

"Lately I've just been feeling like we don't click as much as we used to in the beginning of our relationship." I said as she started to play with her fingers.

"Mikey I'm really confused." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"I think I wanna break up." I said as she looked up at me with hurt written all over her face.

"We've been together for 4 years and now you wanna break up after everything!" She yelled and I could tell she was on the verge of crying.

"Y/n imma always have love for you regardless and I hope we can remain friends after this." I said trying not to laugh.

"So 4 years of my life I waisted cause I wanted to be with you." She said getting up.

"Calm down y/n maybe the timing isn't right at the moment." I said as she turned around looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mikey your the only person in my life that I trusted with almost everything and even my body and now I have to start over basically but I don't want to..I want you." She said as tears came down her face even more.

"Is it my body that has changed is that's why you don't want me anymore, or did I do something wrong?" She asked.

I couldn't stand seeing her cry right now so I knew I had went to far so I quickly grabbed the camera as she went into the bathroom crying.

"Baby it was just a prank!" I said hugging her as she pulled away and glared at me.

"I hate you." She said wiping her eyes making me laugh.

"Well guys you know what to do."'I said to the camera before cutting it off.

"Y/n I could never leave you and you should have known that." I said as she was still wiping tears from her eyes.

"Just know imma get you back." She said pushing me out the bathroom.

Vote and comment ❤️.