Overreacted

Just wanna apologize for not updating last week but I'll update twice this week.

Y/n pov:

I looked down at the time seeing it was now 4 am and Mikey still wasn't home which was worrying me a lot.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some wine when I heard the front door open.

I peeked around the corner seeing it was him and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Baby why you still up?" He asked walking into the kitchen as I rolled my eyes and walked right out.

I heard him mumble something and I went upstairs to our shared bedroom and laid down for a while till he came in.

"So are you going to tell me why your mad?" He asked while changing into some grey joggers.

I still ignored him as he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth which was making me mad that he hasn't even noticed the time he came in.

He walked into the room putting his phone on the charger and got into the bed and cut the tv on while eating his dinner.

"Can you be quite I'm trying to sleep." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't even have your eyes closed so why does it matter at the moment and plus you wouldn't have to hear me eat if you was sleep." He said making me mad.

"Excuse you first of all I wouldn't have be up this late if you would have came home earlier but instead you wanna be out here fucking hoes ." I said as he looked like at me like I had two heads.

"Why would I cheat on you please explain?" He said sitting up while I glared at him.

"I don't know Mikey you tell me why you would." I said sitting up.

"Have you eaten today?" He asked making me hit him in the chest.

"It's not fucking funny you dumb bitch." I said as he straight face me.

"You not about to keep hitting me and calling me out my name now." He said standing up and grabbing his things.

"I can't fucking stand you sometimes I wish you would leave." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay I will." He said putting on his shoes and leaving out the door.

I heard the door close downstairs and realized that he might actually leave so I ran downstairs and opened the door only to see his half way down the road.

I went back inside and cried myself to sleep.

Mikey pov:

I honestly don't know what y/n issue is tonight but I'm just gonna crash at one of my homies house till I wake up.

I went into the room and put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

Skip a couple hours

Y/n pov:

I finally gave myself courage to get up and went into the bathroom seeing I looked like a hot mess and sighed while hopping in the shower.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and heard a door open downstairs and thought it was my mom.

I walked into the bedroom to see mikey walking in as he rolled his eyes at me making me sigh.

"I'm sorry for how I acted and I didn't mean anything I said last night at all I don't want you to ever leave me." I said sitting on his lap.

"It's okay and no matter how much you want me to leave I'm never leaving you and I'm sorry for coming home that late anyway and no I'm not cheating on you I was just playing basketball and had lost track of time." He said making me smile.

I kissed him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped me over on the bed making me laugh.

Vote and comment❤️

Also go read my new book please 😌.