Prom

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes hearing my alarm go off making me sigh as i cut it off.

I sighed as I slipped on my slippers and walked into the bathroom so I could get ready for school.

I heard a knock on my door as I was about to cut on the shower making me roll my eyes and walk to open it seeing it was my brother bronny.

"Yes?" I asked while raising my eyebrow at him.

"Did you eat the last fucking breakfast bar?" He asked trying to seem calm making me try not to laugh.

"Umm maybe I did and maybe I didn't but I need to get ready so bye." I said closing my door.

I cut the shower on and stripped from my clothes and before I got in the shower I cut my speaker on and hit shuffle on my phone.

Once I got out the shower and was dressed, I went downstairs to see bronny eating leftover pizza.l

"I sure would have enjoyed a cereal bar." bronny said grabbing his book bag making me roll my eyes at him.

Once we got in the car bronny plugged his phone up to the aux and we drove to school.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap and I looked down at it and smiled.

Mikey🏀💕:good morning beautiful, I hope you slept well and when y'all get to school meet me at the gym💜.

Y/n📷💕:good morning and may I ask why?

Mikey🏀💕:it's a surprise.

I was really confused on why mikey had a surprise and why he was at my school since he goes to a different high school.

Me and mikey have been together for a year now and bronny and the guys know and even know bronny didn't approve on the beginning he now accepts the fact that me and mikey are together.

Once we got to the school the bronny went inside before me while I got my things out the car and went to the gym.

The guys were all holding up sweet little signs with pictures of me and mikey and mikey sign had a question.

Will you go to prom with me?

I was really surprised since mikey said he didn't wanna go to prom this year.

I ran over to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's the answer?" The guys yelled making mikey look at me.

"Yes of course." I said kissing him.

"I love you." I said as he smiled.

"I love you also and I'm really glad you said yes cause if you would have said no I would have been really sad and embarrassed." He said making me laugh.

I laughed as he kissed me again before the bell rung.

Well looks like I finally get to go look for a dress for prom.

Vote and comment ❤️.